Page 1 of 3
So pit,this year,my senior year,i decided to leave my terrible,super hard,terrible education christian school.So i decided to go to the public school in my town which i have always wanted to go to,plus i wanted to experience real public school at least once in my life.So yesterday was the first day of school and well it went okay nothing special,i loved the school,the teachers where awesome and the kids where awesome too.That school was everything i asked for...and yet i keep getting home majorly deppressed.

And well its because i have to start making friends again and thats my problem,im just terrible at socializing i cant even bring myself to say hi at anyone in school.Ive always been absurdly bad at it,in every other school i went to the only reason i made friends was cuz people talked to me first,and they talked to me more than once till we became friends.And well yesterday which was my first day suprised me,in spanish class this insanely hot girl outta nowhere sat next to me and started talking to me,we talked for awhile then she introduced her friends and so on,that was the first time a hot girl had ever approached me like that so i was like O.O TWFFF~~~~~~~ lolz.

Anywayz i stayed alone the rest of the day cuz she wasnt around,today this morning she came by and said hi to me but we had to go to class so we couldnt talk.Me being the desperate piece of work i am i was anxious for spanish class that day,cuz it was the only time we could talk.....then it came and the school transfered me out of the mother****ign class!!!!!,so i lost my chances with her completely,cuz she leaves for lunch and we only take one other class together now and shes on the opposite side of the room.so ive lost my chances with this girl and it killed me cuz i really liked her,and well look wat im doing im writing about my social troubles to the pit in hopes theyll help me isnt that proof enough i need help..so really how can i be more social,more outgoing,how can i kill the extreme shynness inside myself and make friends???

for those lazy to read,need help learning to socialize,so i make get hot girl,hopefully make crude love to her and hav her carry my offspring.
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

You seem desperate wanting to marry the girl you only talked to twice.
Say hi to people, even if she is not in your class start talking to her outside of class.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You seem desperate wanting to marry the girl you only talked to twice.
Say hi to people, even if she is not in your class start talking to her outside of class.

lol not that really but more like i want friends,hopefully female friend sin general in general,sure i liked her but thats just goin too far lolz

ive never had a gf...
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Havoc69
\
And well yesterday which was my first day suprised me,in spanish class this insanely hot girl outta nowhere sat next to me and started talking to me,we talked for awhile then she introduced her friends and so on,that was the first time a hot girl had ever approached me like that so i was like O.O TWFFF~~~~~~~ lolz.

Anywayz i stayed alone the rest of the day cuz she wasnt around,today this morning she came by and said hi to me but we had to go to class so we couldnt talk.Me being the desperate piece of work i am i was anxious for spanish class that day,cuz it was the only time we could talk.....then it came and the school transfered me out of the mother****ign class!!!!!,so i lost my chances with her completely,cuz she leaves for lunch and we only take one other class together now and shes on the opposite side of the room.so ive lost my chances with this girl and it killed me cuz i really liked her,and well look wat im doing im writing about my social troubles to the pit in hopes theyll help me isnt that proof enough i need help..so really how can i be more social,more outgoing,how can i kill the extreme shynness inside myself and make friends???

This kind of desperate thinking will turn you into a sexual predator.
Quote by Havoc69
lol not that really but more like i want friends,hopefully female friend sin general in general,sure i liked her but thats just goin too far lolz

ive never had a gf...

Well youll never even get female friends if you cant say hi to anyone, atleast bond with some guys and make good friends.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Say something in Spanish to her, and get her to believe you have lots of money and a Ferrari.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Move on from that girl.

And just try to talk to people, since youre new, the worst thing they can do is look at you weird.

I'm in the same boat, btw. I just moved from Southern Cali to Rural pennsylvania, can you say holy ****? I'm also going into my senior year, the graduation requirements are different so my schedule's gonna be all kinds of ****, and I don't know anyone in town.

It's gonna be a very interesting experience. But I see it as a fresh start. You should see yours as a chance to get over the shyness.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Lets see in high school I didn't talk to much people skipped school a lot and smoked pot.
People thought I was badass for some reason and I got popular.
Dude just be super bad ass.
Beat some guy up maybe?
Bad dudes get pussy man.
You don't have any confidence which in turn is making you clingyi to whatever people you meet. Try this, every time you meet someone, remember that no matter what happens to your relationship, your both gonna die. Hope that helps.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by levi.lydat
Lets see in high school I didn't talk to much people skipped school a lot and smoked pot.
People thought I was badass for some reason and I got popular.
Dude just be super bad ass.
Beat some guy up maybe?
Bad dudes get pussy man.

Bad dudes also end up in jail some times and end up getting their asses penetrated.
You can still talk to her outside of your class

You have to just try to put yourself over it. I know it's hard, but it's the only thing you can do really... Just talk to people, say hi, conversations will evolve with the nice people.
Run four times across the Great Chinese Wall, and a fairy appears. BUT DO NOT LOOK INTO IT'S EYES, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Because you will see gruesome mental images, worse than hell. He'll grant you three wishes, but you must make none. Run away and never come back to China, or commie fairies will get you. Now talk to some people, and get some experience, that'll do it.

Quote by metaldud536
Bad dudes also end up in jail some times and end up getting their asses penetrated.

This is highschool.
chill bro.
as long as you get good grades I don't see a problem with being a badass?
Bet you think strippers like you too huh?

move on lol dont get hung up on one person man, talk to everybody,

especially if they are all "awesome"

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by MightyAl

Wear one of these, and a pair of assless leather chaps.

lol im always wearing my mp3 player and headphones...always
Quote by JacobTheMe

join clubs or sports. Best way to make friends.

Also, throw parties. The biggest douches in my school became popular when they started providing a place for people to drink. They were still douchefucks, but they were popular douchefucks
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Last edited by Lt.DanHasLegs at Aug 5, 2010,
Trust me, nothing makes you socially awkard like thinking "Wow, I'm socially awkward, I have no skills, hey what's up I'm a loser love me!?"

Personal experience.
The playground of the world
Quote by Havoc69
lol im always wearing my mp3 player and headphones...always

don't do that.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Op seriously needs a practice girl. Just blow your pulp all over some low selfesteem chick to get the confidence to be yourself. I was a fat disgusting sweat slob and I managed to have a couple of great relationships. its not about looks if your a dude, sorry girls but its true.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Make up a gritty back story about your old school. Like that time you totally beat that guy and his 17 ninja brothers up, you remember that time? Man that was totally awesome, you were just standing around, smoking and wearing sunglasses ('Oh is it not sunny out today? How would I know, the weather lady couldn't do her report this morning because she was recovering from me banging her so hard last night') and then you beat up all those ninjas. Tell that story and Spanish girl will be all over you.
Your new there....if you have only talked to her a couple of times dont get tied down to that one girl, it will ruin alot of your school years.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Quote by valennic
Move on from that girl.

And just try to talk to people, since youre new, the worst thing they can do is look at you weird.

I'm in the same boat, btw. I just moved from Southern Cali to Rural pennsylvania, can you say holy ****? I'm also going into my senior year, the graduation requirements are different so my schedule's gonna be all kinds of ****, and I don't know anyone in town.

It's gonna be a very interesting experience. But I see it as a fresh start. You should see yours as a chance to get over the shyness.

lol problem is they do look at me weird hahaha.

But seriously thats how i see it too as a fresh start,and im really trying to lik grab that super shy part of me and throw it out,but i cant,no matter how hard ive tried i cant get over it its got me so pissed.im so shy that one time this one girl talked to me and started flirting with me and my only reaction was to stutter and say..I...ummm..uhh...I...I LIKE PIE!!! SEEE YA!!!

T.T im so ashamed
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by BrokenBricks
You don't have any confidence which in turn is making you clingyi to whatever people you meet. Try this, every time you meet someone, remember that no matter what happens to your relationship, your both gonna die. Hope that helps.

Listen to this.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Just practice it. Talk to as many people as possible and just try to fit in. Dont focus on that one girl too much cos thatl only lead to you feeling shit in the long run. Youve only just started there, I bet theres plenty of girls just like her that you havnt met yet.

As has been said before, join clubs, sports or whatever. If someone asks if you wanna meet up after school or go out somewhere then say yes, its an opportunity to meet people. If you say no to people too many times eventually they will just stop asking.
Quote by BrokenBricks
You don't have any confidence which in turn is making you clingy to whatever people you meet. Try this, every time you meet someone, remember that no matter what happens to your relationship, your both gonna die. Hope that helps.

This is very true. I'm not at all outgoing, but I am pretty confident. You need to get the right mentality, which is pretty much: whenever you do something for the first time you're gonna feel nervous, but imagine if you've done it 100 times, are you gonna feel nervous about it? Hell nao.
At first you've just got to talk to people even if its a challenge, but seriously DON'T BE CLINGY TO ANYONE AT ALL EVER. Hope I made that clear enough - everyone hates that, so don't concentrate on trying to be with the same person all the time and don't draw out conversations for too long. If you've run out of things to say and so have they, just end the conversation casually so it dosen't get awkward.

Oh yeah, I think whether people remember it or not, when they very first start talking to girls in their teens, they get pretty f*ckin obsessive about any girl who shows the slightest bit of attention to them . Everyone gets over that awkward stage, just make sure you get over it pretty quickly.

Another thing people do when trying to get on with someone is blindly agree with them all the time and those people are boring to talk to. Remember that it's OK to have a difference in opinion, just don't take it too seriously and don't be arguementative.

That said, I never had to move school so none of the above may be applicable and I might be talking complete bullsh!t, but I'm just trying to help .

Edit: I never joined an school club, but this could actually be a very good idea to meet and talk to people

Edit 2: Man, you're from Puerto Rico! You just need to come to Europe and you'll get so much pussy just from being foreign . Additionally, being a pianist, guitarist and songwriter is more than most people can do. Just be aware of the cool things you can do, and do mention them in conversation, without bragging.
Last edited by pag_slash_2 at Aug 5, 2010,
do sports, nothing builds better friendships than sweating with the same group of people. every day.

And chicks dig guys with nice bodies.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
i suck at sports -.-,but i could look aroud and see if the school has clubs,and i agree with all o u saying i get clingy and am socially awkward cuz i think bad of myself,but what can i do to change that??

and how can i practice,not like i have someone looked in my closet in case of emergencies like this ones...or do i
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Havoc69
and hav her carry my offspring.
sorry to be the one to tell you, but we've already decided you should never be allowed to procreate. just go home and have a wank.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by pag_slash_2
This is very true. I'm not at all outgoing, but I am pretty confident. You need to get the right mentality, which is pretty much: whenever you do something for the first time you're gonna feel nervous, but imagine if you've done it 100 times, are you gonna feel nervous about it? Hell nao.
At first you've just got to talk to people even if its a challenge, but seriously DON'T BE CLINGY TO ANYONE AT ALL EVER. Hope I made that clear enough - everyone hates that, so don't concentrate on trying to be with the same person all the time and don't draw out conversations for too long. If you've run out of things to say and so have they, just end the conversation casually so it dosen't get awkward.

Oh yeah, I think whether people remember it or not, when they very first start talking to girls in their teens, they get pretty f*ckin obsessive about any girl who shows the slightest bit of attention to them . Everyone gets over that awkward stage, just make sure you get over it pretty quickly.

Another thing people do when trying to get on with someone is blindly agree with them all the time and those people are boring to talk to. Remember that it's OK to have a difference in opinion, just don't take it too seriously and don't be arguementative.

That said, I never had to move school so none of the above may be applicable and I might be talking complete bullsh!t, but I'm just trying to help .

Edit: I never joined an school club, but this could actually be a very good idea to meet and talk to people

Edit 2: Man, you're from Puerto Rico! You just need to come to Europe and you'll get so much pussy just from being foreign . Additionally, being a pianist, guitarist and songwriter is more than most people can do. Just be aware of the cool things you can do, and do mention them in conversation, without bragging.

lmao never thought we would be popular in europe,maybe my dreams of benging a french girl will come true one day then haha.For the intruments thing,idk i find it hard to talk about it without sounding like im bragging,cuz its practically the only thing i can do right,i suck at sports,i suck at anything that requires tools,etc.,so naturally im very proud of that so i tend to sound like im bragging alot.

And u totally described me there.Girls have never shown much interest in me,except for a nutcase in 7th grade....,buuttt anywayz i know i kinda obcessed big time on that and im hoping that goes away fast.Mjor thanks for ur advice man,that helps alot.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Havoc69
i suck at sports -.-,but i could look aroud and see if the school has clubs,and i agree with all o u saying i get clingy and am socially awkward cuz i think bad of myself,but what can i do to change that??

and how can i practice,not like i have someone looked in my closet in case of emergencies like this ones...or do i

There are things you can do to make yourself more confident. Just standing up straight and keeping your chin up actually makes a difference. Look at yourself in the mirror, if you feel like sh*t, you'll probably look sad, be all slouched, and have your head down. Straighten up, and show yourself respect. Work out a bit and get a decent body or at least don't always be eating fatty crap, and spend a bit of money on clothes. It sounds like it wouldn't make a difference but being in physically good shape and looking good just makes you feel 100% more confident.
The rest is all in your head. When someone talks to you, don't automatically blurt something, because you'll just stutter some bullsh!t. Stop yourself from talking, think up a response and say it. It dosen't have to be funny or anything, just sound relaxed and confident. Thats all you need

Edit:

Quote by Havoc69

And u totally described me there.Girls have never shown much interest in me,except for a nutcase in 7th grade....,buuttt anywayz i know i kinda obcessed big time on that and im hoping that goes away fast.Mjor thanks for ur advice man,that helps alot.

It's fine mate, you seem pretty much what I was like a few years ago, so I want to help. The main point is to act relaxed, even if you don't feel it, and respect yourself, because if you don't nobody else will
Last edited by pag_slash_2 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by damian_91
Say something in Spanish to her, and get her to believe you have lots of money and a Ferrari.

that would so work if spanish wasnt our native toungue
Quote by JacobTheMe

Concentrate more on making some friends to start off with, before you set out on your noble mission of getting laid, honestly, it'll make things much better for you in school.
Quote by Havoc69
that would so work if spanish wasnt our native toungue

Then make it French.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I was like that for a while and what got was I just stopped caring. High school is nothing man. Once you get out you'll realize that half the stuff that happens has no importance whatsoever.

You don't have to stop being shy, you just have to act like you aren't. Make little comments to people, idle chit chat. It doesn't have to be a deep conversation. It could be as simple as saying 'God, it's so hot outside.' Be nice to people but not in a creeper way, little stuff. Eventually you'll get more comfortable with just talking to people with no purpose and people like that, especially in high school. Most high schoolers like talking to people for the sake of talking.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3