Hey I saw both of these slightly used on craigslist for $80 total. I am interested in putting them into my Ibanez, worth it? I play a lot of metal and hard rock.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
They sound amazing. I would do it. A lot of people are disappointed in the lack of attack in the PAF Joe, but I think it's a bonus.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

incidentally the pickups that you call the paf Joe is actually called the mo`joe and the paf pro, the others are the fred and the stacked humbucker is a protrack
Quote by ibanezgod1973
incidentally the pickups that you call the paf Joe is actually called the mo`joe and the paf pro, the others are the fred and the stacked humbucker is a protrack

I'm not quite sure what you mean... It's definitely called the PAF Joe, as I'm looking at it right now. That's right! Alright got these babies! Now I just gotta wait til strings are off my Ibanez again to put them in, which could be a while since I just changed them...
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Quote by ibanezgod1973

What?
PAF Joe is an actual pickup, and I know what it is but I have no clue where you got Protrack out of this conversation...
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

ok my bad just slightly outdated with dimarzios pups, `cos it`s a new product, i was just listing all the satriani pickups, which is relevant to the thread