Page 1 of 2
..You just finished reading through the nightmare inducement thread, finished playing F.E.A.R or watching a very scary movie. It's late at night, and you should be going to bed, but the thoughts of what you just read/saw haunt you of becoming real, therefore preventing you from going to bed. How does The Pit battle against moments like these?
Quote by levi.lydat
I remind myself that I live in the real world and laugh.

This. I get up, close the lights and go to bed. Pretty simple
I grab my sword and armor and battle to death.

What the hell do you think I do?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by levi.lydat
But for how long can you keep telling that to yourself? Dun dun duuuuuun!
I keep music playing until i get tired enough to fall asleep the minute after the lights go out.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I grab my sword and armor and battle to death.

What the hell do you think I do?

You battle what to death?

EDIT: OT i just basically never brake the chain of conversation in my mind so horrible thoughts can't creep in.

"Who win in a fight, twenty cat sized bears or a bear sized cat? Dunno be pretty close man but probably the cat. Would i look good in a hat?...." etc etc.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Last edited by Jiggzy.UK at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
You battle what to death?

The fears.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Lame. I don't get scared. Or, should I say, I never miss an opportunity to sleep! University has taught me that.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Things that cause fear or anxiety should be showcased until you get over them.

Suppress it, become a slave to it.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I actually spent all of one night just reading alien/UFO conspiracy theories. I couldn't sleep for a couple of days. Until one night I was so tired, said "fuck it" and went to bed. Someone could have smacked me in the face with a brick, nothing was going to get in the way of my sleep. Alien anal probes be damned...
I hide in the furthest corner in my room away from my door and hold my knees up to my chest with my teddy bears all around me and cry and rock back and forth under my blanket praying with snot running down my face hoping to god the monsters don't come through my...oh my god what was that nose?!
Quote by Yhdeksas
I hide in the furthest corner in my room away from my door and hold my knees up to my chest with my teddy bears all around me and cry and rock back and forth under my blanket praying with snot running down my face hoping to god the monsters don't come through my...oh my god what was that nose?!

Quote by Yhdeksas

I don't know what that nose was...
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
Quote by Yhdeksas
typos are scary too...

Flick yourself on the noise as a punishment.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by levi.lydat

But what happens when you realize the things that happen in the real world are far scarier than anything fiction could come up with???

/overdramatic ramblings
Quote by Nickpocalypse
But what happens when you realize the things that happen in the real world are far scarier than anything fiction could come up with???

/overdramatic ramblings

Life is an illusion, and so is death.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I turn my TV on and fall asleep to the drone of BidTV.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by Yhdeksas

A friend of mine kept bothering me, when I was freaked out saying "Hey, don't look at the corners. The people with red eyes(as in zombies) live there."
A friend of mine kept bothering me, when I was freaked out saying "Hey, don't look at the corners. The people with red eyes(as in zombies) live there.

so who was phone?
Down the Down
Quote by Maglun
A friend of mine kept bothering me, when I was freaked out saying "Hey, don't look at the corners. The people with red eyes(as in zombies) live there."

Little red lights from stand by electrics are scary enough in a pitch black room. Let alone eyes.

Imagine one of those little standby lights quickly flickering off then back on, creating the illusion that somebody just walked past, blocking it from my vision.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Damn, I'm now really in the mood for FEAR's epic gunage, but I'm not in the mood for s***ing my pants
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by archerygenious
Damn, I'm now really in the mood for FEAR's epic gunage, but I'm not in the mood for s***ing my pants

That girl is the scariest thing I have ever seen.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I shit my pants furiously and hope the smell will ward away any intruders.

Seriously though, i usually keep all the lights on and try to find something to preoccupy me until morning.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That girl is the scariest thing I have ever seen.

For me it was "that girl" raping you in FEAR 2....

I actually just looked up the ending on youtube though, I didn't play the game
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

For me it was "that girl" raping you in FEAR 2....

And apparently, after she raped you, she had a baby, which also was Alma, I think.
FEAR wasnt scary I was disapointed your just killing clones the whole goddamn time. the only thing that kept me on edge was if and when something scary would happen.
I play some nice, cheery Dead Space.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I take my testes from the velvet storage bag i have and place in my genital region and feel the sheer manliness flow through me and simply walk in to mordor... or my bedroom
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by epiless
FEAR wasnt scary I was disapointed your just killing clones the whole goddamn time. the only thing that kept me on edge was if and when something scary would happen.

Who cares?! They were awesome and the weapons were epic

i solve that problem the same way i solve every problem
heavy drinking

Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
i pretty much tell myself it's all for fun, then i get tired and fall asleep. or if i'm really just not tired i watch tv til i fall asleep.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by BeastlyBassist
I play some nice, cheery Dead Space.

I'm replaying 1 on hard, the impending release of 2 has me salivating!!!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Page 1 of 2