I'm looking for songs about girlfriends who engage in self-destructive behavior. For example, my girlfriend drinks and drives, takes pills, sells drugs, but she used to be a lot worse before I met her. The things she still does bother me though, so I'm looking for some songs that illustrate my frustrations.
Hmm there are 1 or 2 megadeth songs like that; Im not sure but Tornado of Souls MIGHT be one,
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by Phoenix219
I'm looking for songs about girlfriends who engage in self-destructive behavior. For example, my girlfriend drinks and drives, takes pills, sells drugs, but she used to be a lot worse before I met her. The things she still does bother me though, so I'm looking for some songs that illustrate my frustrations.

LMAO she drinks drives takes pills and sells dope and used to be alot worse haha...
Sounds like u have a winner!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
maybe you should stop worrying about finding a song and actually talk to her or do something before she really hurts herself

....or find someone new...
Yeah dude. Grow a pair and talk to her instead of thinly veiling your criticisms through someone else's art.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
To these guys:
Quote by slipknot_420
LMAO she drinks drives takes pills and sells dope and used to be alot worse haha...
Sounds like u have a winner!

Quote by Cold Flame44
maybe you should stop worrying about finding a song and actually talk to her or do something before she really hurts herself
....or find someone new...

Quote by nashawa
Yeah dude. Grow a pair and talk to her instead of thinly veiling your criticisms through someone else's art.

You guys know this is the band/artist SONG section, not the pit right? He came here looking for songs, not advice. If he wanted it, I'm sure he'd post that request... correct? I'd expect shitty off topic posts like this in The Pit, but not here.
... though i do agree with the sentiments of slipknot_420's post.

To OP:

Dreaming Neon Black by Nevermore is a whole album about losing a girlfriend to a cult. It might not be totally up your alley but there are some damn dark songs on it + some of the heaviest ballcrushing riffs (in my opinion) by mankind on that album.

Megadeth's Tornado Of Souls would be my next choice.
: )
Last edited by Cjk10000 at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by Cjk10000
To these guys:

You guys know this is the band/artist SONG section, not the pit right? He came here looking for songs, not advice. If he wanted it, I'm sure he'd post that request... correct? I'd expect shitty off topic posts like this in The Pit, but not here.
... though i do agree with the sentiments of slipknot_420's post.

To OP:

Dreaming Neon Black by Nevermore is a whole album about losing a girlfriend to a cult. It might not be totally up your alley but there are some damn dark songs on it + some of the heaviest ballcrushing riffs (in my opinion) by mankind on that album.

Megadeth's Tornado Of Souls would be my next choice.

You silly.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Go find yourself some pop punk.
OR
Start drinking and doing drugs with her, then you guys can bond
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Go find yourself some pop punk.
OR
Start drinking and doing drugs with her, then you guys can bond

This is probably the best answer you're going to get.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
deffo start taking those pills too what does she have she sounds like fun
i am the moonstar