My trusty Skullcandy Smokin' Buds gave out a few weeks ago, and I've been stuck with some extremely cheap JVC earbuds that I bought as a quick replacement. They sound better than I thought they would now that I've had them for a while, but the bass is still fairly muddy, and there's not much high-end. Therefore, I ask you, Pit, to tell me what you'd recommend for some in-ear headphones at a price of about $40-60. I've heard very good things about Woodees, but I'd like some more opinions.
I use Sennhessers. they were on sale for £7. pretty much a bargain. they sound miles better than my female friends lady gaga headphones.
i'm Ginger its fun
man, skullcandy are poor, i've gone through so many sets of them.
try sennheiser, they ahve pretty good buds for cheap-ish prices
DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE
lol
Quote by --ESTRANGED--

this man speaks truth... i wish i could spell,

they're earbuds are ace, and comfy
i'm Ginger its fun
Sennheiser CX300-II. I got mine for £40 ($63) and they're absolutely excellent, better than any in ear headphone I've ever used.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by --ESTRANGED--

I have. They sounded great, but only lasted a few months.
Skullcandy are actually not bad. IF you take care of them. Granted, after a year or two, they give out anyway. But the sound quality is really good.
Koss keb40. fantastic little headphones for $20. they sounds as good a s portapros
Also, I listen to a lot of electronic music. I'd really like a pair that does electronic music well, but not to the point that everything else sounds like shit on them. I listen to a very wide variety of music, so that's important.
I would save up a bit more and get a pair of Denon's or Grado's

My Denon's are ****ing awesome, and I've heard nothing but good reports about Grado's
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
I would save up a bit more and get a pair of Denon's or Grado's

My Denon's are ****ing awesome, and I've heard nothing but good reports about Grado's

There are some Denons in my price range that seem like they'd be pretty good.
haha no kidding, I've literally gone through 10+ skull candies. I've really gotta get another brand
if you can find those jvc "air cushion" earbuds, those are amazing for the price

got them for 20 or 30 bucks, had this immense bass, was great for working out/ tuning out whatevers around/ falling asleep on the bus. Got drunk one night and accidently ripped them apart though

they actually had good quality for the time I had them though, i think I stepped on the wire and just yanked on the earbud trying to pick the earbuds up
Quote by Holy Katana
Well, I want big bass, but not immense.

I managed to pick up some Sennheiser headphones for about £20, they are very good for the money and have good bass response, i can't remember what model they are right now but i will edit it in once i have found them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I think I'm getting these: http://www.amazon.com/NuForce-NE-6-Earphones/dp/B002OR6OFW

They seem like a really good value, and they apparently have a more even response than most in-ear headphones at a similar price, which I'm looking for. I like a nice, tight bass, not a boomy one.