tomorrow I am gonna go get a takamine gs330s at guitar center. I was thinking about getting a capo as well. Are there certain capos I should get or stay away from to prevent warping the neck?
i dont think a capo has enough force to warp the neck
although the dunlop trigger capo is a good one
You would have to use the capo in a manner that it was never intended to even slightly damage the neck. As in, you would have to consciously try to do damage...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Don't worry . Capos don't have enough force to warp your neck. Just don't leave them on for hours and hours, as it messes with the tension on the neck (or so I have read somewhere). However, I did get a nasty finish crack because I was careless with a capo I had once. I was taking it off without paying attention and then I slipped, banging the plastic edge on the neck, causing a slight finish crack. Doesn't affect anything though, as it's just a crack in the finish. But enjoy the guitar, take care of it, and try to get a capo where you can adjust the tension, if you want to be on the safe side .
Happy Playing!
Brandon-Richard