Ok I have a feeling that OFR saddles aren't compatible with an Edge bridge but i figured I'd ask.

Graphtech has those replacement saddles for a piezo system and it would be awesome to mod my RG with a piezo pickup system...

Anyone know for sure if it would or wouldn't work?
I'd send them a email and see what the tech staff say. Otherwise try to get some dim's to compare to the ones you have.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
i'm almost certain they will not fit.

research the "Ibanez Double Edge". it is Ibanez' version of a piezo tremelo bridge. you may can find one used. i know i see the prestiges they put those in going for $600ish all the time, amazing guitars for the money.

if you go the double edge route, make sure you get all the electronics you need with it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
i'm almost certain they will not fit.

research the "Ibanez Double Edge". it is Ibanez' version of a piezo tremelo bridge. you may can find one used. i know i see the prestiges they put those in going for $600ish all the time, amazing guitars for the money.

if you go the double edge route, make sure you get all the electronics you need with it.

Yeah i know about the Double Edge, and there's a mod you can do to make your edge pro a double edge by buying the saddles from a guy who is an Ibanez dealer and can buy the replacements.

I checked the website and it says they fit the original Edge and all you'd have to do is machine holes for the wires from the saddles... I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Same string spacing and saddle style...

I was just wondering if someone knows for sure that it would or would not work because you can't always go by what a company says is true.