Well ordered a Silver Creek D160 Dreadnought off of Musicians Friend. It has a solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. When it arrived I tore it open checked everything out and tuned it. Then began to play for a couple of hours. Wow the guitar sounds and plays great. I'm so glad I got a good one. The guitar looks perfect the only thing I didn't like was the finish on the top was very yellow in color but I can live with that since everything else was great.This is one fine guitar for the price. I got it on sale for $199.00 wow! Can't beat that for a good deal. Here are some pictures.
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
It's very yellow, although that could just be the photos...
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
sexy wood on the back and neck omggggg, not fond of the top

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Totally agree with deafening!
Ibanez 540R
Ibanez RG1421F Prestige
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG120
Charvel 275DLX
Peavey Grind BXP 6-string Bass
Congrats! It looks like a really awesome guitar- a great find! Especially since the top is solid. You don't normally see that until you get into the 300 dollar range. I actually like the color of the top, to be honest. It's a nice, warm colour. But hey, we all have our opinions. Congrats on the new guitar, and happy playing!
Brandon-Richard