hey guys, i have a channel on youtube with some videos i want to remove but keep. They're old videos from when i wasnt very good and i was wondering, is there a way to keep them on youtube but not on my page or in a way that anyone else can see them? Thanks
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
hey guys, i have a channel on youtube with some videos i want to remove but keep. They're old videos from when i wasnt very good and i was wondering, is there a way to keep them on youtube but not on my page or in a way that anyone else can see them? Thanks
:/

I don't think you can transfer videos to another account. If you close your account it removes the videos.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
You can make them private, so only you can choose who can watch it.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Is it that you don't have your own copy of them? If so, you could use a tool like Download Helper for Firefox, or a website if you Google them, to download a copy of each video off YouTube then delete YouTube's copy.
Quote by blue_strat
Is it that you don't have your own copy of them? If so, you could use a tool like Download Helper for Firefox, or a website if you Google them, to download a copy of each video off YouTube then delete YouTube's copy.

Youtube also let's you download videos posted on your account.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Download it, then remove it.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
"utube"

Ugh.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396