http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/man-arrested-at-large-hadron-collider-claims-hes-from-the-future-49305387/

Quote by Article
A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.

Discuss.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Damn, I was too late.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Can they prove he isn't

also

edit: wait, I just read the article, this must be fake. He tried to stop mountain due from getting to the vending machines, as if they have no other source of drink?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Last edited by Msword7 at Aug 5, 2010,
By Nick Hide on 1 April 2010, 10:33am

Hilariously random article becomes mundane.
If anyone does ever time travel to us we'll never know because they'll always be dismissed as crazy.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Wait, if he is in the present, but from the future, if he already existed in the present, and died in the present, would this mean that his life would repeat infinitley, the same thing happening over and over again(to him), if he was truely from the future?
Quote by bodyheatseeker
Did he have a Police Box?

He certainly did not
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
That whole read made me lol.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Love the way it was written on the 1st April...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Nelsean
That whole read made me lol.

Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the hypothesis that

It's you!

Well, almost
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Honestly, if this wasn't an April 1st post, I would honestly consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
Quote by damian_91
It's you!

Well, almost

What is this I dont even
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Did anybody actually read that?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Quote by damian_91
It's you!

Well, almost

The discussion on the precise phonetic differences between the two are ongoing in another thread.
Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.

This isn't the first time time-travel has been blamed for mishaps at the LHC. Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the hypothesis that the Higgs boson was so "abhorrent" that it somehow caused a ripple in time that prevented its own discovery.

"It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening"

*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Crazy (possibly nonexistant) Time Traveller
:
"Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

I ****ing lol'd
April fools.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.

The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines. He also claimed responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in November last year.

Oh the horror!
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I was all until I saw the date was April first then I fell out of my chair laughing.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by metalh3ad88
The Large Hadron Collider is a giant pussy.

/massively obscure reference
Actually, I've always figured that a fair amount of The Pit reads Cracked; if not, they should.
If all these claims are true, then he was officially the greatest genius this world has ever seen. I have not stopped laughing, the entire page, as more of this shit comes out. Amazing.
Date: 1st of April.
Please.

edit100: I've read this article before, yet I still fail
hello
Last edited by opc100 at Aug 5, 2010,
His name is E.Colie.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.