http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l137nSyXzy8

It's a really short but very melodic piece. I dedicate it to my girlfriend. Tomorrow is her birthday and I hope she'd like the present i made her - 30 min cd of music...

C4C ofc
If you can read this... you can read!

Quote by Fat Lard
    I like semen, so what?
    The guitar kinda ruins it for me -.- I think a nice nylon string would fit better.
    THALL
    Yeah... the songs is like sweet and pretty, and then suddenly BAM hey look guys I can shred. It's too much.
    Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
    Quote by seemeel
    Yeah... the songs is like sweet and pretty, and then suddenly BAM hey look guys I can shred. It's too much.

i agree with this, although to be honest the shredding wasn't that good. other than the lead guitar though, i like it. maybe try doing a slow solo with a keyboard? or a nylon string would be good, as said above.
    Quote by theogonia777
    i agree with this, although to be honest the shredding wasn't that good. other than the lead guitar though, i like it. maybe try doing a slow solo with a keyboard? or a nylon string would be good, as said above.

The quality of the shredding is not the important bit... even if it was satch playing, the tone and style were just too different from the first half. I would say, drop that shred solo, and try something else calmer and smoother.
    Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
    just checked it out... well.. I think... the song could have been better... cos Im a big fan of guitar instrumental song... so to me... I want something more... and from the basic structure of the song.. I wont go with the shredding too early... experiment with some melody first... and u can tell some story from it...

well... that is what I think...

and if you have some time... do check out my works yeah.. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341297