I have an M Audio Fast Track USB interface that I can't use to record through Kristal (my DAW). I know it works because I plug in headphones and can hear my guitar, additionally it works using Revalver Standalone.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
echoplex is probably right. I have a fasttrack too, but I use ableton live. Check your audio in and out settings. Choose fasttrack as both.
Set it to record from USB, it acknowledges the Fast Track, just doesn't take input from it i guess. I can still hear my guitar through my headphones so I know the fast track is working.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

I'm wondering if maybe running windows 7 has anything to do with it? I'll try on my computer with xp and see if it works there. The DAW that came with it wasn't supported by windows 7 so we'll see if maybe thats the problem
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020