is there other places to sell guitar gear other than here, craigslist or ebay? i have a bunch of stuff i need to get rid of fast and i want to put it up other places too.

thanks in advance
Well yeah there would be, but it depends where you are. I know here in Melbourne we have the trading post, plus other forums and stuff dedicated to selling stuff in melbourne/australia, so surely you would have something local-ish to you too.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
i live in alabama in the usa. when i lived in canada i used kijiji but thats just canada really. im looking around now on google and i cant find anything. if anyone sees something please point me in the right direction.
Your local newspaper's classifieds?
I pride myself on my humility.
Out here we have the pennysaver and local classifieds such as "santa clarita classifieds". You could also try your local paper classifieds as mentioned above.
Put it out on the curb with a free sign.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Local trading post/classifieds. Local newspapers.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Try the gear page on UG. What do you have anyway? Any pedals?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by dearbeloved
i live in alabama in the usa.

Slightly off topic here, but it is the pit:

If a group of tourists drove through Alabama with their cars painted with slogans like "Man Love Rules OK" and "NASCAR Sucks", would they be attacked by angry locals?
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
if tourist drove through canberra yelling "throw anotha shrimp on the barby" or "i love steve irwin" painted on his door would he be attacked by locals?
I don't listen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by dearbeloved
if tourist drove through canberra yelling "throw anotha shrimp on the barby" or "i love steve irwin" painted on his door would he be attacked by locals?

No. No one would even notice. (Also, you got that the wrong way round...) We don't have rednecks in Canberra though. We have lots of politicians. Not that that's a great thing, but at least they don't ride around on Ford trucks and threaten to kill innocent Englishmen, like your Alabama boys do.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by dearbeloved
is there other places to sell guitar gear other than here, craigslist or ebay?
Yes. You can find tons of them here
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.