Cell
36 25%
Androids
11 8%
Buu
25 18%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 4
So Pit, who is your favorite/the best bad guy in DBZ and why?

EDIT: Poll up.

EDIT AGAIN: I say Cell because he was a badass in general and they barely beat him. If Gohan man up, earth was screwed. He made a tournament because he knew he would win. He was arrogant and backed it up and I felt like he had the most depth as a character.
Last edited by gsd65 at Aug 5, 2010,
Buu was a beast.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Aug 5, 2010,
Cell has a gay hat, Frieza has a gay voice, Majin Buu was like the fat kid in high school who no one likes, so he gets skinny and is a total dick, and then gets fat again and people like him because at least he's being decent now since he learned the lesson of inner beauty..

So Vegeta.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Piccolo on a technicality.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Garlic Jr.

he is literally invincible and can only be beaten if he is trapped in the DeadZone.
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
www.facebook.com/fadeoutproductions
17, Super 17, and Vegeta when he was a legit bad guy. Perfect Cell was cool too. Buu annoyed me sometimes, as well as Freiza in retrospect.

BONUS!!: Even tho GT had a goofy quality to it much of the time, I thought Omega Shinron was cool.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Last edited by Next Hendrix at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by Zombee
Piccolo on a technicality.

He was only a bad guy in Dragonball.

I hate Z. Dragonball was much better.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by TorturedSoul666
Brolli

His power level is over 9000!!!! (sorry, I had to do it)

OT: Vegeta, then Freiza, then Freiza's dad (dont remember what his name is)

DoomdEdit: Why did you put the Ginyu force in the poll? They were just a bunch of posers who wished they were as strong as all the real enemies.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 5, 2010,
Quote by doomded
then Freiza's dad (dont remember what his name is)

King Cold was his name
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
Cell.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by NnjRik
King Cold was his name

Thank you, that was starting to bother me. I was about to go have to look it up.

DoomdEdit: ^ Fuck yeah, Cooler was the next one on my list.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Last edited by doomded at Aug 5, 2010,
Alright, Cooler looks even lamer than Cell. Seriously, who the hell designed Cell? Some of these characters look ridiculous.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Alright, Cooler looks even lamer than Cell. Seriously, who the hell designed Cell? Some of these characters look ridiculous.

Do you mean dirty maxipad for a mouth cell or genetically altered black guy cell, or gay power ranger with horns looking cell?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Quote by Next Hendrix
Do you mean dirty maxipad for a mouth cell or genetically altered black guy cell, or gay power ranger with horns looking cell?

Two and three. The first cell looked kinda cool. Like someone I wouldn't **** with if I was paid to.
Quote by vintage x metal

cooler!!! he's like frieza, except better and has a badass 5th form! yeah
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Two and three. The first cell looked kinda cool. Like someone I wouldn't **** with if I was paid to.

I agree with you

Also, I want opinions. Does anyone remember Dabura? Did he seem hella lame or kinda cool?
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
I think Frieza primarily. I dunno, I feel Frieza was the most ruthless of them all, except for maybe Raditz and the Sayians.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by ssjmitch
cooler!!! he's like frieza, except better and has a badass 5th form! yeah

You say that, but you have a Vegeta avatar. I dont believe you at all.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Dabura reminds me of a character from the Hellblazer series. So he's alright in my book.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by gsd65
lol everyone hate the ginyu force?

yea, they were hella retarded with all those poses and whatnot
Gear
Jekyll and Hyde
DD3 Delay
NS2 Noise gate
FAB chorus
Crybaby 535Q
HT-5 stack
1979 Gretsch BST 1000
Schecter Gryphon
Fender American Strat
Taylor T5 Custom
Quote by doomded
You say that, but you have a Vegeta avatar. I dont believe you at all.

that is because he's flipping you off, and he's my favorite saiyan, hence my name ssj or super saiyajin-mitch
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
I liked the Ginyu force. After the Frieza saga I lost interest in DBZ. I still watched it, but I never thought the following sagas were as cool.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by TheReverend724

^Oh yeah that's dabura I was thinking about that wack ass alien that was frieza's henchman the fat pink one.
Last edited by Th3~one~an~0nly at Aug 5, 2010,
Page 1 of 4