Hey everyone! This is my first post on this site. I have been coming on here for tabs and such for around 3 months now. Anyways, I have a PEAVEY VYPYR 30 AMP and I was wondering if anyone used any particular settings to play songs from System Of a Down? I have been messing around with the settings on my amp trying to match it to Daron Malakian's sound, but It never sounds just right. I am using a SCHECTER DAMIEN SPECIAL guitar on drop D. If anyone is familiar with the PEAVEY VYPYR SERIES AMPS can you please help me out with this. I like to cover system of a down/scars on broadway songs. Thank you in advance.
inb4clothes.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
get a new amp first
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Here is a list of threads which are forbidden here.

The primary goals of this list are to keep GG&A uncluttered and to make things as efficient as possible for those looking for help.

The following threads are not to be posted:

Settings threads:
Everyone's rig is different; everyone's ear is different. Settings that work for you do not work for the next person. Therefore, settings threads are not allowed as they are not productive. If you really think you need settings, use the Settings Thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660
Quote by Sputnik1
Here is a list of threads which are forbidden here.

The primary goals of this list are to keep GG&A uncluttered and to make things as efficient as possible for those looking for help.

The following threads are not to be posted:

Settings threads:
Everyone's rig is different; everyone's ear is different. Settings that work for you do not work for the next person. Therefore, settings threads are not allowed as they are not productive. If you really think you need settings, use the Settings Thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660

That's understandable. Thanks for the info.
I just copied it from the Banned Threads Post
I hope you find what you are looking for