So I just got an emulator for my blackberry, now give me your best game boy color games!

and yes, I already have pokemon yellow(I don't like the other ones cuz I only know the first 150 pokemons!)
Quote by angusfan16
Zelda: Links Awakening

edit: oh god i just nostalgia'd my self.

dude I got that and tested out the emulator, but its so hard to save a game (apparently I have to press all the buttons), thats really hard on a blackberry lol
Quote by slipknot5678
Fixd.

I don't know why but I like red version more.

I only had Blue, and it was the first game I ever got
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Can't think of anything on the original gameboy besides pokemon, zelda, that Metroid game, and believe me, Metroid is impossible without a controller. I can't do it on my keyboard, playing metroid on a blackberry is probably one of the things they make gamers do in hell. I think there's a few mario games on there as well.

Now if you can get your hands on a Gameboy Advance emu, I can rattle off tons of games though
Quote by newaccount
dude I got that and tested out the emulator, but its so hard to save a game (apparently I have to press all the buttons), thats really hard on a blackberry lol

What the hell? That sucks.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by darkcheef

/thread

I prefer its sequel...

But my fav is:

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!

This, my friends, was the pinnacle of gaming. I got more enjoyment from this game as a kid than I do from Bioshock, Halo, CoD, or any other game EVER.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
There are Gameboy games that AREN'T Pokemon?

But srsly: I dont remember which gameboy they were on, but the Golden Sun games ate like 2 years of my life.

DoomdEdit:
Quote by mental_zer0

So many hours of my life...

I cant believe that I forgot about this game. I still have the fucking guidebook around here somewhere. I'm pretty sure I remember the first 2 being badass as well.

Both me and you got a lot of gaming to do in the near future, TS.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Aug 6, 2010,
metal gear definitely.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by newaccount
So I just got an emulator for my blackberry, now give me your best game boy color games!

and yes, I already have pokemon yellow(I don't like the other ones cuz I only know the first 150 pokemons!)

where can I find this?

oh and I had multiple Pokemon games.

I took the Pokemon games people didn't want and I traded back and forth a ton with em, made the best parties.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Aug 6, 2010,
The pokemon games, the legend of zelda games and HARVEST MOON
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr