I have a like new Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer Original Reissue w/ adapter for trade/sale.

I'll sell it straight up for $60 shipped.

I'll trade it toward a looper pedal of some kind.

Thanks!
I'll consider for 50.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Also - what year? pics?
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I don't have pics, but its basically brand new. I got it in January from Musician's Friend.
Gotcha. If I decide to buy it you'll hear from me in a few days.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Hey man,

I'll buy it for 50, will you ship to Australia?

I'll put the money into paypal right and i'll pay as soon as it clears. Usually takes a few days.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
Hey man,

I'll buy it for 50, will you ship to Australia?

I'll put the money into paypal right and i'll pay as soon as it clears. Usually takes a few days.

I can't seem to edit posts in this thread so sorry for double post....

Scratch what I said above, I need a wah more than this that was just impulse. Sorry
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Would said no anyway.

Offering me less and asking me to pay double (or more) shipping

A double whammy.

It's ok though
Sorry didn't mean to be a douche

Thanks for being friendly
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.