Here's a cover of Tourniquet, originally by Soul Embraced, and covered by Evanescence on Fallen. I tried to get somewhere in between the two. I did the vocals and guitars. Synths are DSK, and drums are Superior Drummer 2.0

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhcZ-NhffA

For some reason, Youtube added a volume boost around halfway through. This wasn't on the original recording.

C4C, of course.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
The guitar playing was very good. No real issue here, it did get a little repetitive but that's just the song. I've never heard this song but the Vocals that you put up were out of sync with the audio and video. I believe it was you singing, which was very good i must say. And the volume boost wasn't a bad thing for me lol
I've heard Evanescence's version..and never realized it was a cover. I'd be interested to hear the original...because this sounds heavier than i recall Evans version sounding. Mix is tight and everything is sitting nice together. Great job on the vocals actually...i didn't know what to expect but you definitely came out stronger than i thought. I would like to hear the guitars brought up just a tad....particularly in some of the vocal parts it seems to get lost.

ooo theres the volume swells....strange. Sounds like a random compression spot or something...possibly by the upload to youtube????

Anyways....awesome job...gonna make me have to hunt down the original now!
The volume swell is a product of youtube, I think. It isn't there in the original WAV on my computer, nor is it in the composite AVI that's uploaded to youtube.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm