1) No idea if you should buy it, no idea why you'd want to though.

2) I would not buy it. Pretty sure that is the very low end of Epiphone's line. I wouldn't even buy it to mod in all honesty (ok, maybe to practice modding since I really suck at it at this point).
Quote by Wondergaurd
The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
I had one, and it had nice action on it and thats about it. I would try and find a used Agile for like $125 or something.

I bought one without knowing much except I wanted a LP. I wouldnt buy it again and don't encourage you to
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
The Special II is pretty much the worst big name brand guitar you can buy.

For a little more you can get a new Douglas or SX from Rondomusic, that will be a much better guitar.

Are you on an extremely strict budget?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Terrible guitar. I know, because I own one.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Those guitars are shit. I bought one, and I hated it so much that I sold it a month later.
I would recommend getting a Les Paul copy off of Rondo.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I'll probably keep looking then, since I'm getting so many negative comments on it.
And yes I'm on a fairly tight budget, that's why I'm looking for used guitars. And I really don't know what's good and what's bad.
Thanks guys.

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE
Quote by coolstoryangus
Well do you want to pay $75 for a piece of plywood? If you do you want to buy it!

Its Basswood not plywood.. as for overall its a good started guitar tbh but not much else than that
Quote by TrueSlawer
Its Basswood not plywood.. as for overall its a good started guitar tbh but not much else than that

It could be. They certainly used to be plywood
the special 2 might be the worst things ever made.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
I liked mine. Great starter guitar.
Water which is too pure has no fish - Ts'ai Ken T'an
Quote by coolstoryangus
It could be. They certainly used to be plywood

The one I got was plywood. Like I said go on Rondo. They have fantastic guitars for a low price.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I went to Steve's music store, looking to buy one. However, I played it, and man o man! I didn't like it one bit. Mabye I've been pampered by my strat which costs way more, but in the end I ended up going with a Fender acoustic. Don't buy this guitar unless you are a beginner. In my opnion, I would only buy this if I needed a last minute, absolute emergency backup. If you want something close to a Les Paul, get a Les Paul Standard from Epiphone. They cost a bit more, but they are the closest you can get to a LP without busting the bank. Good luck, and don't forget to check out the acoustic guitar section of the shop- the smell of pure wood and the awesome tones always win. I spent ages trying to find a perfect acoustic tone on my strat... I ended up buying an acoustic