If you want something and you don't like the price, make me an offer. I'm also open to trades, but I am not looking for anything specifically so it would have to be something that interests me. Paypal accepted, and I'll ship quickly after payment. Continental US only please, if you really want it international, you'll have to pay all of the shipping costs.

Line 6 MM4 Modulation Modeler - Excellent condition, no paint chips, velcro on the bottom. Comes with box and manual. Does not come with power supply, but I am including the visual sound 1spot converter so that it is compatible with any standard 9v power supply. I also have a Line 6 Expression Pedal in excellent condition with the included cable. I'll take $165 for both the MM4 and the Expression pedal, or $150 for the MM4 and $30 for the expression pedal separately.

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion v3 - I made a thread about this one very recently, decided to just include it in this bigger thread and let the other one die. Version 3 (latest version), bought it brand new only a few months ago, so it's in like new condition. Comes with box and manual, no velcro. Yours for $95.

Boss PS-5 Super Shifter - Excellent condition, with velcro. Comes with box and manual (the manual is not shown in the picture provided, but I do have it). Asking for $110.

Boss TU-2 Tuner - Very good condition, some paint chips, with velcro. Comes with box and manual. Asking for $45.

Digitech XSW Synth Wah - Excellent condition, with velcro. Comes with box and manual. Asking for $45.

Digitech Main Squeeze Compressor/Sustainer - Good condition, has paint chips and does not have the rubber pad on the bottom. No box or manual, I got this used at a music store bargain sale. Sold as-is for $25.

Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator - Excellent condition, with velcro. Comes with box and manual. Asking for $40.

Ibanez LF7 Lo-Fi Filter - Excellent condition, no velcro. I don't have the box or manual. Asking for $30.

Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby from Hell- This pedal is in good condition except for the following: 1) The black 5-way selector knob broke off. The actual selector still works fine, it's just a little more difficult to turn without the black knob. Look in the picture; it's the silver thing sticking out. I do still have the knob and the washers, so if you're a handyman, maybe you can reattach it. 2) I removed the rubber feet and reattached the base plate with tape so I could use velcro on the bottom. Probably not the best idea, but hey. I have the original rubber feet and screws, and I will remove the tape and velcro, clean it up as best I can, and reattach the rubber feet. No box or manual. The pedal still functions perfectly, so if you don't mind the aforementioned issues, it's a great deal. Sold as-is for $50.

A picture of all the pedals can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25292206@N07/. Danelectro Fish and Chips is in the picture too; I was going to sell it, but then decided not to as it's already only $30 new.

Thanks for looking!
no interest in any of these?? make an offer! cash, trade, whatever...
EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress for the Crunchbox?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
looks cool, but it's too big for me to use. got anything else that's smaller? delay, dirt, boost?

updated prices:
line 6 mm4 and expression pedal - $155, or $145 for MM4 and $25 for expression pedal separately.
mi audio crunch box - $95
boss ps-5 - $110
boss tu-2 - $40
digitech synth wah - $40
digitech compressor - $20
ibanez pm7 -$35
ibanez lf7 - $25
dunlop crybaby from hell - $40
it does work perfectly fine, but i got it used from a local music store at a discount because the entire rubber bottom (like the rubber on the footswitch) was removed from the pedal. which isn't really a terrible problem, especially if you intend to put velcro on the bottom. it also has a fair amount of paint chips. sorry if the 'as-is' was misleading, i just wanted to make sure people were aware of the exact condition of the pedal. but yeah, at $20, it's less than the cost of dinner and a movie. i'm selling it cheap because i just don't use it at all.
Do you accept trades?

I could trade you a Digitech RP255 for the Crybaby and the Boss Tuner.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
nah, i'm only looking to move the Mistress, thanks though.
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
would you do the TU-2 $40 shipped?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
also where are you located?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
@Golrish668 - yes, i'm open to trades, but unfortunately i would have no use for the rp255. anything else?

@Slashestranged - ok, i'll pm you in a sec to figure out the details.

@spiff389 - okay, let me know if anything else comes up or if you decide you want to buy the crunch box straight up.

@handbanana - yes, tu-2 for $40 shipped. i'm located in newark, DE.
i actually live realy close to newark, and might consider even driving to pick it up at that point. But either way I will take it 100%, I just need to wait until tommorow, wednsday at the latest to pay you. So please hold it for me until, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Also interested in trading it for a Boss OD-3? If not, I obviously still want it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
@handbanana - just sent a PM to you. forgot to say i'd rather just sell it than trade for the OD-3. just PM me back and we'll figure it out. thanks

Digitech Compressor and Boss TU-2 SOLD pending payment.

Everything else is still available!
Well, what would you have use for?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Can you pm me please? Also can you give me a couple days so I can try one out at a guitar store first? Thanks
@handbanana and Slashestranged -
I sent both of you a message, but this website is weird, there's two places where you can send and receive messages. If you click on profile in the top right hand corner, it takes you to a completely different inbox where you should find my message.

@Golrish668 - I don't really have a list of pedals I want readily available, so I guess the only thing to do is just ask... sorry! Sorta interested in a delay, maybe a phaser, or an OD/boost/fuzz pedal. But it's gotta be the right one.
would like to get some more of these sold... almost all of them are still available.
wish i could take the line 6 modeler as well. oh well, free bump, for this guy for being so easy to work with. He even offered to drive way out of his way to drop it off to me.
this is a good seller

Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Ill take the ibanez pm7
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
bumping this up one more time, still looking to sell the mm4 + exp, and the dunlop crybaby from hell. if no interest by this weekend i'll be throwing them up on ebay.