Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdZx1oIgAHk

Her name is Emily Bear and she has already composed over 100 songs but the age of 7 and she currently has 300 songs. I think she is around 8 or 9 now.

Here are few of her songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdZx1oIgAHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHU-csJDfIc&feature=related

This is a short documentry on her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUx4t4W4eVY&feature=related (4 minutes)
Uhhhhh, she sucks. I mean...shes great for 7 years old, but shes definitely no mozart. Or duke ellington for that matter
Oh yea, I saw her on the Ellen Deg-

...Jimmy Kimmel Live.
<.<
>.>
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

She'll be awesome one day, but as it stands she's merely awesome for a 7 year old.

Still pretty ****ing incredible. I wish I was taught an instrument that young.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Nobody is better then Mozart. Beethoven is the closest to Mozart.
But damnn she's good
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by tubatom868686
Uhhhhh, she sucks. I mean...shes great for 7 years old, but shes definitely no mozart. Or duke ellington for that matter

That is a crazy acomplishment for a girl her age, over 300 songs? She is already performing all over the world.
Quote by TheBurningFish
She'll be awesome one day, but as it stands she's merely awesome for a 7 year old.

Still pretty ****ing incredible. I wish I was taught an instrument that young.

Same here. Then maybe I could do 8 finger tapping at my age.

Quote by GodhandSP
That is a crazy acomplishment for a girl her age, over 300 songs? She is already performing all over the world.

My little bros are 7, the greatest thing they've ever accomplished is beating video games in a day. So yeah, that is a pretty big accomplishment.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by tubatom868686
You can't compare her to Mozart, that's right, but you can't compare anyone to Mozart to be fair.

On the other hand, to say that she sucks kinda makes you look like a dick, dude. She's incredible.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
Nobody is better then Mozart. Beethoven is the closest to Mozart.
But damnn she's good

yeah bach mozart beethoven are all in leagues that no one will ever touch again when it comes to traditional harmony and such. when the girl writes piano sonatas that schools study around the world, then post this.
Quote by Unourrit01
yeah bach mozart beethoven are all in leagues that no one will ever touch again when it comes to traditional harmony and such. when the girl writes piano sonatas that schools study around the world, then post this.

That will take awhile!
Wow. She said she wrote that song for Ellen in 10 minutes. How the flying ****?
Also the Northern Lights song is amazing
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You can't compare her to Mozart, that's right, but you can't compare anyone to Mozart to be fair.

On the other hand, to say that she sucks kinda makes you look like a dick, dude. She's incredible.

It's a good thing he's deaf and dead, yo.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Unourrit01
i always sit wondering also, imagine if mozart lived past 35. jesus, the stuff he could have written.

I would have loved to see Mozart in the romantic era.
Quote by shattamakar

It's a good thing he's deaf, yo.
I should've worded that differently. You can't compare anyone to Mozart "nowadays". You might consider other classical composers better than Mozart depending on personal preference, but like people before me have said, nobody else is in their league.
Quote by Unourrit01
i always sit wondering also, imagine if mozart lived past 35. jesus, the stuff he could have written.
That'd be pretty great. Imagine how great Kanye West could make him sound if they collaborated together!

edit: misread your post lol. I'll leave it up though; no use hiding my shame.

And yeah, the girl is pretty incredible. I hope my kids will have talent like that.
Last edited by burndttoast at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by GodhandSP
I would have loved to see Mozart in the romantic era.

seriously. imagine how awesome it would have been to have LIVE TONIGHT- MOZART, CHOPIN, LIZST. IMPROV OFF
Quote by Unourrit01
i hope that doesnt stand for frank zappa.
he literally is nothing like them
I was thinking the same and I agree.
You can compare almost anyone to Mozart.

It's just that you'll always end up saying the one who isn't Mozart is shit.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Sammythedruggie
Wow. She said she wrote that song for Ellen in 10 minutes. How the flying ****?
Also the Northern Lights song is amazing

I've written songs in that amount of time.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
she sucks and you all know it.

Definitely the absolute worst 7-year-old I've ever seen on the piano.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
she sucks and you all know it.
Said the guy in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0HtuOZ0FM8

Please tell me how that is better in any way whatsoever than the videos of the girl. To me, that video sounded like a bit of wanking over a b2-1 vamp.
Quote by SlayingDragons

You a seven year old girl?

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by shattamakar
You a seven year old girl?

Yeah, you wanna come over and we could make loud... rough... frightening... brutal...

>.>

<.<

I was gonna say music.
Quote by SlayingDragons

Definitely the absolute worst 7-year-old I've ever seen on the piano.

Did you write a song of that caliber? Did you play it on national TV?

She won a best original composition for 18 and unders contest with that northern lights song. Thats damn impressive for a 7 year old
Quote by Sammythedruggie
Did you write a song of that caliber? Did you play it on national TV?

She won a best original composition for 18 and unders contest with that northern lights song. Thats damn impressive for a 7 year old

Not really. I got that same award when I was six, and my song was much better. Not any of her recycled garbage.

SlayingEdit:

Well, I should have gotten that award. My song was the best, and they knew it. At least I could play the piano. They give that award to anyone these days.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by SlayingDragons
Not really. I got that same award when I was six, and my song was much better. Not any of her recycled garbage.

SlayingEdit:

Well, I should have gotten that award. My song was the best, and they knew it. At least I could play the piano. They give that award to anyone these days.

oh you goose!
I'd say she's very talented. You'd be a tool if you said otherwise. Try your hand at piano playing and composing then come back with an educated opinion.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'd say she's very talented. You'd be a tool if you said otherwise. Try your hand at piano playing and composing then come back with an educated opinion.

She is talented but I'm no longer impressed by childrens abilities to play instruments. Kids brains absorb more right? It kind of makes sense that they would be really great at things from an early age. But I've just seen way too many 'prodigies' that have grown up and did nothing.

Besides, there's a certain stigma in the US regarding children <_<
But that won't stop me from enjoying a kids music if Im into it
Last edited by Phazon at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by Phazon
She is talented but I'm no longer impressed by childrens abilities to play instruments. Kids brains absorb more right? It kind of makes sense that they would be really great at things from an early age. But I've just seen way too many 'prodigies' that have grown up and did nothing.

Not really, kids may absorb knowledge but there's still a great deal of 'talent' involved. You can't expose a kid to knowledge and a system and they'll understand it and all the intricacies. She's only 7 and understands both playing and writing well.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
When I was six, I only thought of pianos as black huge things that makes hilarious--though cliche--scenes in cartoons.

How I envy her skill; I will never be that skilled. I am a decent composer though, but crap compared to her.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 2