I've found a Classic Overdrive for 25 bucks. I'd have to buy it soon but I really don't want to pass up this deal unless there's an excellent reason to buy a ts9 instead. I'd mostly be using it as a boost for the lead channel of my Bugera 6262 but I might sometimes use it as an actual OD also.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
ts9 as a boost.....classic overdrive for od
Guitars:
94' Epiphone Les Paul Honeyburst
Ibanez RG7620
Ibanez RG560

Amp:
Peavey Valveking Head
Marshall 1960b
Get the Classic OD , that's a good deal and it's a good sounding pedal. The Classic doesn't clean up as much as the OD side of my Jekyll & Hyde, but I wouldn't pass it up for $25.
Last edited by fly135 at Aug 6, 2010,
OK thanks for the clarification. Just wondering - how much did that originally go for?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
If you are talking about the MXR Classic Overdrive (I'm assuming this is what you are talking about), it's a custom made pedal for GC and sold for $30. You may be able to find one at GC because they were sold recently. Word is that if you flip the internal switch it's a ZW Overdrive. People are already flipping them for a little more money on eBay.

I bought one recently and it sounds a lot like and a bit better my TS7.

Last edited by fly135 at Aug 6, 2010,