hello guitarists,
im a drummer and therefore know nothing about music (thought id get that one in before anybody else does,lol) and ive joined looking for a little help in identifying/valuing a guitar that i have owned since the late 90's.its a semi-acoustic (or is it electro-acoustic?) so i wasnt really sure which section to post this in.

The model is a Washburn EA20 s/b .Its black with white trim (?) and a beautiful looking and sounding guitar and im led to beleive its the same as that fella out of extreme used for that 'more than words' song they had a hit with.
Iv looked all over google and im not able to find any details of this guitar at all so im guessing it may be quite unusual ?

Any help is very much appreciated.Im looking to sell it eventually so really looking for a valuation as much as anything.
cheers everyone
Attachments:
IMG_0264.jpg
You say its a EA20 s/b, probably a discontinued model. Nothing unusual about that.
maybe,but i find it odd that i cant find any details at all on the net.i was wondering if the 'b' stood for bettencourt ? hopefully someone will be able to shed more light.cheers for your help so far guys .
There is an acoustic guitar forum you may have more luck/help in, if you want to try that too. I know almost nothing about acoustics.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X