Hi, so im bassicly screwing around with my TOM bridge on my les paul because of the fret buzz, and i was wondering if the bridge( its two screws one on one side the other on the other) be screwed in/out diferently

http://img299.imageshack.us/i/81075088.jpg/

Like so ? Or must it be in the same level.. because when things seem decent the D/G string still buzz...

Also is there some thread/site on electric guitar action ? How does anormal action look like? Because i dont wanna take it TO high.. then again i really dont know how high is to much.

THanks
You spelled position as 'possision'. Your TOM bridge is the least of your worries.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
There is no such thing as too high or too low action. Action is a personal preference that varies depending on the player. The bridge doesn't have to be completely level, it's normal for the bass strings side to be a little higher.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Usually they aren't totally level; the bass side is typically half a millimetre or so higher than the treble side.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Half a millimetre ? Thats... not alot... Surely not enought to spot a diffrence with an eye
Your bridge radius may not match the fingerboard radius. If the bridge radius is larger the the inside strings would be lower compared to the outside strings causing them to buzz. The two pics below show what I mean.....
Attachments:
Drawing1.jpg
Moving on.....
Last edited by KenG at Aug 6, 2010,