I remember them having a great 3 way split with some other bands. Good stuff
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I'll give it a listen when I get home dude but on the topic of Spanish folk/black metal, check out Northland. I think you'd like them neil.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I did like Northland, when they only had the Demo out, but from what I've heard from the full length, its just the most generic folk metal imaginable. I will give it a proper listen, but Im not expecting it to be brilliant.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
I did like Northland, when they only had the Demo out, but from what I've heard from the full length, its just the most generic folk metal imaginable. I will give it a proper listen, but Im not expecting it to be brilliant.

Oh right, i've only heard the demo. Thought it might be your sort of thing. Nevermind...however..

I have some right corkers to recommend you once I find my list back home. I made it back in the days where I could trawl youtube for awesome related bands. You'll like some I think.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
Cool, well send us a PM or something, or Add me on here, and use the chat thing.

Yeah i'll send you a PM with links to the bands... probably over the BOA website.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny