My amp: bugera 6262. Possible purchase: Marshall 1960B. Desired sound: Roundhouse kick to the face (focus on the lows and mids, not too much treble). Can I get it with this cab?
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I don't know what a roundhouse kick to the face sounds like.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Wowza. And chris cheney is your avatar. Good for you.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

And wouldn't you know it, as I wrote that, Rising up from the ashes, from Modern Artillery, comes up on my itunes DJ thing. Quite amazing.

Note to self: NEVER phrase a question like that again. EVER.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka

Note to self: NEVER phrase a question like that again. EVER.

It's a mistake you only make once.

Now that we've taken the piss: I own the 1960A, which is hooked up to my TSL100. The best thing about these cabs is the large 'Marshall' text on the front. The cab itself is solidly made, and you would have to really try to bust it up.

Sound wise: well, to be honest I have nothing to properly compare it to, as it's my only cab. But I've always been happy with it, and I have no desire to replace it. So, if the price is right, I say go for it. Don't know about your roundhouse kick to the face though :P