Have you ever come across an album from a band that doesn't have one single on it? For instance, one album I can name is Black Sails In The Sunset by AFI. They don't have one music video for any of their songs, yet I think that Malleus Maleficarum could have been a 'single'. Anyone know of other albums?
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
The price of human ruin by Dying Regret
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
The Dear Hunter is a fairly well established band that decidedly don't release singles. Kid A by Radiohead was also known for it's lack of singles.

Also, people are right when they say that a lot of less heard of bands don't have singles, but having them doesn't necessarily mean you've hit the big time. You can listen to plenty of music that isn't "singleless" and still get a huge variety.
Quote by thePTOD
Have you ever come across an album from a band that doesn't have one single on it? For instance, one album I can name is Black Sails In The Sunset by AFI. They don't have one music video for any of their songs, yet I think that Malleus Maleficarum could have been a 'single'. Anyone know of other albums?

This is a dumb fucking post dude...
1) Like everyone has said, 90% of albums don't have legitimate singles.
2) "God Called in Sick Today" received actual radio airplay (albeit minimal, but for struggling hardcore band, it's quite the feat), making your example factually incorrect.

Yes I came off as a jerk. So be it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
This is a dumb fucking post dude...
1) Like everyone has said, 90% of albums don't have legitimate singles.
2) "God Called in Sick Today" received actual radio airplay (albeit minimal, but for struggling hardcore band, it's quite the feat), making your example factually incorrect.

Yes I came off as a jerk. So be it.

Stairway to Heaven got airplay, but it wasn't a single. According to Wikipedia, neither was God Called in Sick Today.
I wouldn't say it was a dumb post, the OP just hasn't gotten into underground music (yet). Big deal.
Yeah, it was a pretty silly post.

EDIT: And I find it even sillier that you're going to argue with an AFI fanboy using stuff you found on Wiki.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Aug 7, 2010,
Well, you got me on that, but I'd bet the wiki article was also written by AFI fanboys. Who else would write it? Oh well, not that big a deal.
Nah, you're right.

Anywho, I think his question has been answered.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yes it has, and sorry I'm an idiot that didn't know GCIST was on the radio, since I was 6 when it would've been on. Jeezus.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
And yes I do listen to some underground music, I have few friends that do, so I don't get referenced a ton of music so I have to find it myself and it's not always easy.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
I accept your apology.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!