Heyoo

So I've been making guitar pro songs of a bunch of songs in my spare time and all of them has been accepted so far. I think i do a pretty good job at tabbing because i have a good ear and i tab out the whole song. Everything. The guitars, drums, bass, vocals. I even include all the lyrics on the vocal track.

Anyways i went to submit my newest tab, Poison by all time low, and it got rejected and didn't say why!! I know it's just a tab but i worked hard on it because no one else had a tab up of that song. Is there some kind of rule i broke when i submitted it because it says im not allowed to resubmit it and i've listened to it a ton of times and i can't see what's wrong with it!

Any insight would be nice. Tabbing out songs is a hobby of mine and this has put a damper on it.
GEAR

Schecter Synyster Custom w/ EVH D TUNA
Peavey EVH Wolfgang w/ EVH D TUNA
Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Marshall Valvestate AVT 50h Head
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Female Fronted Pop/Punk Right HERE For Ya!
know how you feel. happens regularly to me too (even though I know my tabs are very accurate).
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
I don't see how that thread helps this guy at all. Submit your tab again. If you do it before I go to work, I'll look at it and approve it, unless I think there is any reason not to. If that is the case, I will let you know on here.
Alright I'll just resubmit it. I didn't know if that was allowed or not since it already got rejected once. I didn't mean to waste a thread with just a whine about my tab being rejected. I wanted to know if this happened alot and if it can happen to me again in the future.

Thanks
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

The tab looks great, but the title really should be just "Poison" the parens are dropped in tab names so it says Posionbonus track, so you should resubmit with a less strange looking name.
Wooopppssss. Alright i'll resubmit it now. Thanks a ton!
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

I'm not sure what you did, but the title still says Poisonbonus Track, and somebody has already voted to reject saying "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that the title of the song was "Poisonbonus Track""

You need to resubmit and in the title box just put "Poison."
Good lord my brain is gonna explode. I resubmitted it now but when i went to do it the first time i just edited it and called it poison hoping that would fix it. As i said i submitted a brand new one called poison and im guessing the other ones will just magically delete themselves?..
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab

Everything is good now. I voted to approve it, I don't see why others wont do the same now that the title is fixed. It's just that a lot of us don't like to see hacky looking titles in the tab lists. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Yeah i can see that. I just didn't know that the parentheses got deleted. I'll keep that in mind and thanks!
GEAR

Custom Purple Strat
LTD EX400BD
Gibson SG-X
Peavey 4x12 Stereo Cab