My friend was looking at buying this. Don't even bother, its a terrible amp.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
It´s mostly for Heavy Metal, but I play anything.

It´s just a cheap quick solution while I save for my Cornford Roadhouse 30
its actually quite a sick amp, but you HAVE to sue the head with the cab that comes with it, otherwise it sounds terrible
Quote by rokkit
its actually quite a sick amp, but you HAVE to sue the head with the cab that comes with it, otherwise it sounds terrible

Sue?
save the money for the cornford buy a roland 15x or 30x if your dont have a amp till then
Quote by BKMC
save the money for the cornford buy a roland 15x or 30x if your dont have a amp till then

Most definetly not. I´m no newbe, I´ve just never used amps, only multi effects pedals, like Line 6.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Tbh if you play mostly heavy metal a Cornford Roadhouse would kind of suck for that.

Not for the metal I play. Alice in Chains/Jimmy Page kinda Metal.
For that cash you can get a used Laney VC15, or even an L5 for a tiny bit more. Both are infinitely better for the styles you play than that piece of junk.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You mean grunge and classic rock?

Last time I checked history, Led Zeppelin invented Heavy Metal.
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Last time I checked history, Led Zeppelin invented Heavy Metal.

Drop the attitude. They're usually referred to as a classic rock band these days. If I think early metal, I think more of Sabbath.
Quote by TheQuailman
Drop the attitude. They're usually referred to as a classic rock band these days. If I think early metal, I think more of Sabbath.

Which means that if we change our point of view in the present of the past, the past will then become what we now consider it to be, and cease to be what it really was?
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Which means that if we change our point of view in the present of the past, the past will then become what we now consider it to be, and cease to be what it really was?

yes exactly. baudrillard couldn't have explained it better himself.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by Tim the Rocker

Hell if I care. The point is that we're trying to help you here find an amp that'd work for your styles. Therefore we're trying to find out what music you're playing. That's all I currently care about in this thread.