Page 1 of 3
So my friend just won't give this up. He keeps claiming that AIDs is a conspiracy against homosexuals. He's gay himself, and I just can't get him to see through his bias and admit he's wrong. He claims it has never been isolated and can't because it doesn't exist. Anyone have any opinions on this?
Punch your friend in the throat.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
.....no.
Guitars:
Martin DSR acoustic
Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul
Amp:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Pedals:
535Q Crybaby>Fulltone OCD>Phase 90>EHX Big Muff>MXR Carbon Copy>EHX Holy Grail
You can call me Matt
Nope. Your friend is wrong. And stupid.
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Aug 6, 2010,
Your friend is retarded by any chance is he?
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!

Tell your friend he's a jackass.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Quote by Slashestranged
Have sex with him

/thread

damnit. you beat me.

PSN: reldask
Quote by EnemyWolf
So my friend just won't give this up. He keeps claiming that AIDs is a conspiracy against homosexuals. He's gay himself, and I just can't get him to see through his bias and admit he's wrong. He claims it has never been isolated and can't because it doesn't exist. Anyone have any opinions on this?

What the flying fuck
HIV has never been isolated, because it has a tendency to mutate on a regular basis making each individual case different. It actually started in Africa, and was brought here by the gay community, likely because there is a greater build-up of bacteria in the anal cavity, than the vaginal. Anal sex makes transmitting disease much easier, its just a matter of probability that it affects the gay community more profoundly
Quote by Bad Kharmel
HIV has never been isolated, because it has a tendency to mutate on a regular basis making each individual case different. It actually started in Africa, and was brought here by the gay community, likely because there is a greater build-up of bacteria in the anal cavity, than the vaginal. Anal sex makes transmitting disease much easier, its just a matter of probability that it affects the gay community more profoundly

Learn to talk out of your arse more.
Many strains of HIV have not only been isolated, but their genomes completely sequenced.
my mom thinks HIV is syphilis mutated due to lots of unprotected anal sex.

anyway, your friend is an idiot. I know people who have HIV, who have tried to get HIV, who have died because of AIDS...even my cat had FIV and eventually died with AIDS symptoms.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I don't believe you. There aren't really such stupid people in the world.

Yes, they do exist...I've seen them...
Peepee on yo tittays
Last edited by misty_b at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I don't believe you. There aren't really such stupid people in the world.

No he's actually a pretty intelligent dude, he's a really good poet, and has an enviable imagination; he's just a real real wishful thinker, and doesn't really check some of his views next to reality sometimes. If he believes it, it has to be true. He's a New Ager, and believes in astrology, 9/11 conspiracies, and now this conspiracy. There is no way you can tell him that astrology is false.
Tell him to engage in intercourse with someone who is allegedly "HIV positive". He can then determine for himself how real it is or isn't.
Quote by EnemyWolf
No he's actually a pretty intelligent dude, he's a really good poet, and has an enviable imagination; he's just a real real wishful thinker, and doesn't really check some of his views next to reality sometimes. If he believes it, it has to be true. He's a New Ager, and believes in astrology, 9/11 conspiracies, and now this conspiracy. There is no way you can tell him that astrology is false.

Tell him he's a fucking idiot then.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
This:
Quote by EnemyWolf
No he's actually a pretty intelligent dude
And these:
Quote by EnemyWolf
doesn't really check some of his views next to reality sometimes. If he believes it, it has to be true.
Quote by EnemyWolf
believes in astrology, 9/11 conspiracies, and now this conspiracy. There is no way you can tell him that astrology is false.
Don't quite add up to me.
Quote by EnemyWolf

You do realise how much of a contradiction this is, yes?
All you can do is show him medical evidence by numerous doctors and explain that if AIDs were a conspiracy against homosexuals then homosexuals would be the only people to get it.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
This:And thison't quite add up to me.

ok ok. As I said, he is really creative, very creative and imaginative, a thousand times more than anyone else I know, it's just to the point where his imagination gets out of hand and goes off the charts of reality sometimes. I consider an incredible imagination to be a part of intelligence. It's not just about logic, reason, and science.
Quote by EnemyWolf

Had you not been registered on here for a while I'd have thought you were taking the p**s.....please just tell us all that you are actually kidding.

Seriously folks, suicide pacts could be a terrific idea in some cases!
Quote by EnemyWolf
I consider an incredible imagination to be a part of intelligence. It's not just about logic, reason, and science.
No it isn't, but that's not an excuse for lacking them. If a lack of reason causes someone to believe something as stupid as this, you can hardly call him intelligent.
Quote by EnemyWolf
ok ok. As I said, he is really creative, very creative and imaginative, a thousand times more than anyone else I know, it's just to the point where his imagination gets out of hand and goes off the charts of reality sometimes. I consider an incredible imagination to be a part of intelligence. It's not just about logic, reason, and science.

I can imagine that breathing is actually a conspiracy by the liver to control the bladder that is trying to get with the brain who is in love with the lungs.
Does that make me intellegent?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by slicerlml
Had you not been registered on here for a while I'd have thought you were taking the p**s.....please just tell us all that you are actually kidding.

Seriously folks, suicide pacts could be a terrific idea in some cases!

No, I'm not kidding, I thought he was kidding or just being speculative at first, but as we started to actually discuss it, apparently he is throughly convinced and dogmatic about it.
Quote by EnemyWolf
No, I'm not kidding, I thought he was kidding or just being speculative at first, but as we started to actually discuss it, apparently he is throughly convinced and dogmatic about it.

Well they do say that there is a fine line between genius and insanity....seems that unfortunately, he is still either paranoid or ignorant....maybe both.
Page 1 of 3