Hey guys, finally got around to recording a new track in its entirety, not just a short demo. Totally new mix, as I'm continuously working on a mix I'm happy with.

This one's called Days Like These

Comments, suggestions, input, etc. are welcome! No vocals for this, I may add them later on if I can manage to write some lyrics I'm happy with.
The instruments to this are great; however, it gets a little repetitive as it is. I think lyrics would be a good idea.
Quote by herby190
The instruments to this are great; however, it gets a little repetitive as it is. I think lyrics would be a good idea.

That's what I intend to do later on. It's not meant to be an instrumental guitar track.
Quote by L2112Lif
Its a good sound, you've just gotta finish it. I can't wait to hear that version.

Thanks! I'll be re-recording the song when I get a chance for a mix comparison. I'll be sure to post the revision.
Guitars are way too loud. It sounds like there's a bass puttering away in the background that covers the roots and it definitely needs more space to establish the harmony. I think the idea is good, catchy even, but it definitely needs lyrics/vocals to become a tune. And a remixing. Any chance I can get the separate tracks and try something out?
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
Quote by ebon00
Guitars are way too loud. It sounds like there's a bass puttering away in the background that covers the roots and it definitely needs more space to establish the harmony. I think the idea is good, catchy even, but it definitely needs lyrics/vocals to become a tune. And a remixing. Any chance I can get the separate tracks and try something out?

I'll be re-recording this song sometime soon. Going to try a few new things and another new mix. Keep an eye out for the revision. If I still can't manage to get a decent mix, I'll PM you.

Quote by Tster
i really like it. Enough to try play it myself but i couldn't quite get it right...

Glad you liked it! There's nothing too tricky going on in this song, just wanted to keep everything fairly simple, rather than over-thinking everything and ending up with a song that seems choppy with random riffs/licks thrown together.