It was a few years ago when I heard a rock song on the radio and it popped in my head yesterday and I cant think of it. It has "eyes wide shut" in the chorus. and its like a mainstream rock song, its not bless the fall. please help me forum before this drives me insane!!!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
You are by far the coolest teacher =]
Props to you xD
This is the pit! We don't help out people 'round here! (well some do)

Sorry, I've no idea about the song.
Quote by juice0133
It was a few years ago when I heard a rock song on the radio and it popped in my head yesterday and I cant think of it. It has "eyes wide shut" in the chorus. and its like a mainstream rock song, its not bless the fall. please help me forum before this drives me insane!!!

Nickleback???
lol...its not nickleback
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Props to you xD
Quote by Sinister Waffle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThKompKvdg, tis be mainstreamish. kinda with rap.

I thought Rise against did that.

Edit:
Nevermind, it seems they covered it.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by Victory2134
I thought Rise against did that.

Edit:
Nevermind, it seems they covered it.

Donno, from what I've read it seems like someone who only knew of Rise Against, just labeled the demo of the song as them and it stuck. Its kind of a common thing if you really look.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I'm pretty sure "eyes wide shut" isn't the name of the song, it just has that in the chorus.... dang this is killin me.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Props to you xD
HOLY CRAP!!! I Found it...... Thanks Guys for trying... It's "Eyes WIRED Shut" By Edgewater its actually a good song youtube it I'm in such a good mood now!!!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Props to you xD
XD And the pit does absolutely nothing to help...yet again!

I feel kinda stupid though, because I have the Punisher Soundtrack, and the song is on it. >_<