ok i hav a peavey rotor ex with a floyd rose licensed briddge
i really dont like the bridge anymore
is there any way i can take the bridge out and put a non tremelo bridge in??
any info on this matter is a much appreciated
You can block it so you can pull up but not dive bomb.
Or you can completely block so it's essentially fixed.

I haven't watched this, but check it out.


Do some searches on blocking Floyd Rose.
Last edited by 667 at Aug 6, 2010,