TL;DR
27 19%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by Kid Panda Bear
Ignorance is love and I need that shit.

I'm listening to Kid Cudi right now
By definition it is?

It's like the world is a beautiful place when you know when to open and close your eyes.

Ignorance is another mans word for cowardice - rose tinted glasses fade just like anything else.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
By definition it is?

It's like the world is a beautiful place when you know when to open and close your eyes.

Ignorance is another mans word for cowardice - rose tinted glasses fade just like anything else.

This is turning quite depressing lol
Quote by Kid Panda Bear
Why can't an ignorant person love?

because in order to get along people need to learn how to live with each other, its like teaching kids how to share things rather than squabble over everything
Love the haters.
You hav seen me before
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.

Totally Siging this
Yes. Ignorance is easy, which makes people happy.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I dunno. Sometimes.

I've always found little sayings like "Ignorance is bliss", "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", to be incredibely annoying and I cringe whenever people say them.
No, Magnus is bliss.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
No. Ignorance doesn't equal bliss, it just prevents you from having to think about stuff.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
If ignorance is bliss, I'm in heaven now.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Eh, in some cases. Some things are just better left unknown to some people.

Quote by R0B0_Ninja
how can one sentence be tl;dr ?

(Invalid img)
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by The Madcap
I dunno. Sometimes.

I've always found little sayings like "Ignorance is bliss", "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", to be incredibely annoying and I cringe whenever people say them.

What you don't know won't hurt you.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I'm trying to make up my mind on that right now. Still can't really decide.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by itchy guitar
What you don't know won't hurt you.

What you don't know won't help you either.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
What you don't know won't help you either.

Well then it all comes out even. Which is still good.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I've always liked the quote "If ignorance is bliss, then your life must be orgasmic."
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by itchy guitar
Well then it all comes out even. Which is still good.

Really, I believe ignorance is the opposite of what people call bliss. Complete ignorance is bliss. However, as soon as the smallest amount of knowledge is gained we realize that we don't know about so many other things that it becomes depressing (at least for me). The more you know, the more you know you don't know, you know?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Quote by Scutchington
I've always liked the quote "If ignorance is bliss, then your life must be orgasmic."

Agreed =]
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
Quote by Victory2134
The more you know, the more you know you don't know, you know?

Which means that the less you know, the less you don't know that you don't know, thus, bliss.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
Which means that the less you know, the less you don't know that you don't know, thus, bliss.

Even if you know so little that you don't know that you don't know, doesn't mean that you don't know enough to know that you know only good things. You might just know enough to know some good things, but the majority of the little that you do know is filled with suffering and pain. A balance that makes you know that you know someone has a better life, but are unable to achieve that because you don't know enough to know how to escape what you do know.
Right?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

So does you
Well, I was happier when I was stupider.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Ignorance is not bliss.

You must learn to understand every form of matter, comprehension, perspectives, useful and useless information and everything beyond your current logical understanding.

You are a vessel created to learn and understand everything humanly possible within your realm of thought.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Ignorance in certain contexts can be bliss. For example, how many of us wouldn't love to go back to when we were 5. No heartbreaks, depression, teenager/adult crap. I'd be in a field of ****in' daisies if I could go back to the first time I rode a bike or baked a cake or did any of that cool stuff.

Then again, ignorance can cause victim. When someone knows something I don't, I feel like people are being condescending toward me when they aren't. Back to the childhood example, I felt inadequate for not knowing how babies were made. Once I learned, I was back in the loop.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Page 1 of 2