Page 1 of 2
I've won some silver and golds in track and field, I've been valedictorian (sure it wasn't during highschool, but still counts) and I won my schools first ever guitar award
Didn't think I'd use this picture again.

Those are all from running, and I'm getting a good amount of recognition at the college.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
The Pit is the shit.
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I won a medal for participating in a snowboard event once. Polish it every day
I won best dressed guy at my prom
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Didn't think I'd use this picture again.

Those are all from running, and I'm getting a good amount of recognition at the college.

yeah I got something signed by the president for getting 4.0 for all of Junior High School
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
I run fast miles.

But the girls don't care.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
basketball 5th grade
f**k yeah

also, the co-founder of the my schools metal head club.
yes we have a metal head club. Does your school?
dint think so
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by rushpython
basketball 5th grade
f**k yeah

dint think so

I co-founded my school's "Nihilism" club. We had one meeting.
I got a trophy for not leaving my football (soccer) team when i was 9.

EDIT: I just remembered that I won the 400 metre sprint when I was 12 on sports day!
Last edited by the_hoodster at Aug 6, 2010,
I won in school second most likely to become Prime Minister and most likely to become a pop star. The second one is ironic - in one friendship circle at the time I was actually called Grindcore, simply because when I was 15-16, I hung out with a bunch of metalheads and no-one else could listen to it.

In freshers week at University I won some drinking games at a rag challenge thing. I wasn't chosen to be a finalist though - they picked winners of other challenges. I turned around to my mate and said 'I should be up there!'. He replied 'yeah man! Go do it, go up there!'. So I did. I casually walked up next to the finalists drunk as hell. It was a marsh-mellow eating competition which I naturally won. I won a plastic medal with 'winner' on it. Other finalists were annoyed, alongside someone else who was bitching about me for cheating to my friend who wasn't being serious when he told me to get up there. But I was drunk and had an awesome medal.
Quote by darkcheef

Let's see your awards
Quote by JacobTheMe
An internet forum thinks that im "ideal".

Thats seriously about it.

More ideal than me
Quote by JacobTheMe
I co-founded my school's "Nihilism" club. We had one meeting.

Quote by lolmnt
I won the Coache's Award during basketball 4 straight years. It's the award given to the hardest working, most hustlerific player.

I still missed a free throw in a the state championchip game

But we still won!
Oh yeah, in 7th grade I was voted funniest person. But that was only because the yearbook people caught be flicking the camera off and it got published
Last edited by darkcheef at Aug 6, 2010,
Well as long as I have my solid gold house and rocket car, I'm happy.
My Gear:

Bass:
Peavey Grind NTB 6 (6 string)
Cort Action Bass (4 string)
Roland Cube 30 amp
Boss ODB3 Overdrive

Guitar:
Ibanez JS100
Peavey Vyper amp
Korg Toneworks AX3000G multieffects
Dunlop Cry Baby 535Q Wah
Big Muff
Quote by darkcheef
Oh yeah, in 7th grade I was voted funniest person. But that was only because the yearbook people caught be flicking the camera off and it got published

Put that fail back in
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Put that fail back in

Pfft, shit was hilarious. Especially since the school forgot that I already moved, but wanted to suspend me
Quote by darkcheef
Pfft, shit was hilarious. Especially since the school forgot that I already moved, but wanted to suspend me

You should have just showed up one day to stir shit up
Quote by lolmnt
The marching band I was in got 1st place in the state two years ago and I was a section leader, and I got the Louis Armstrong Jazz Award this year.
I got second place in some national art competition in middle school. I also got some medal for a monologue I did in an acting competition, and I was the only person in my 8th grade class to get high honors in the GSE for algebra...

I peaked before my life even began.
oh wait. I went to a jazz camp and they gave me an award for best jazz name.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
I... uhhh... I've gotten recognition for guitar and audio engineering.
I also got honor roll like a motherfucker in elementary school.

But that's really it.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
i got most musically talented on my school im not even in the band
and got many awards for for grades, science projects,etc.
oh wait ive gotten honors every year since 1st grade
now my parents expectations are high and they keep riding me to do stuff my senior year shit im tired
Last edited by supersac at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by rushpython

dint think so

If this counts then co-founder/Vice-president/President of my schools music club. Most people came for lessons. Hardly anyone could actually play an instrument. I was also employee of the month when I had a job as a secretary! But I was the only employee besides my boss, and my boss's boss.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I won a battle of the bands when I was 13, really wasn't a lot of competition and the accolade means almost nothing in the real world.
Me and 3 of my friends had a competition on who can do the most jumps on a pogo stick.

I won the bronze medal.
I've played a sport (ehn, well that is what some people call it) on an international level.
I think I might have had the hottest date at my grad stuff.
Voted Best Actor twice in high school - one might have been Most Likely to Be Famous, but same deal.

But more importantly, I am moderately well dressed.

E: and also my sig like to disappear.
Last edited by Sir Anonymous at Aug 6, 2010,
I have a bronze medal for UIL Spelling from Fifth grade and third grade, some presidential award, honors society thingy, and 3 junior high awards (Math, Typing, Career Investigations). I'm usually either on the A honor roll or A/B. I'm known around my school, but not for what you'd want to be known for.

I'm about to start my sophomore year in High School, so I may be adding to that list.
I got a bottle of Bowmore 18 years from a client who was satisfied with my work :/
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
got an Engineering scholarship that only 240 people in the country get each year, and I do pretty damn well on exam results, got 4 As and a B on my recent exams, 8 As on the previous set.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 2