my unkl r has givn me a vox ac30 (coper panl, whatevs dat mean) for my 21 bday. I iz goin n a 4 date tour wif mez band. Shud I sell dis amp and getz a 5150 stack? I ear 5150s r uber Br00tLZ!!

I play mostly xtrem METAL I play a ibanezz presatige!!! or a fender jag. ty for n e help given.
What in the hell did I just see?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Not sure if serious. (heavily leaning towards the negative)
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
If you want serious replies, how about being a little mature?
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
obvious typo is obvious. you are really 12.

ROFLMAO no I am 21 I just prefer typing like that
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Not sure if serious. (heavily leaning towards the negative)

He has to be trolling. AC30 and 5150 are on opposite sides of the amp spectrum, just like Ibanez Prestige and Fender Jag are on opposite sides of the guitar spectrum.
Gear:
Agile Septor Pro 727 EB Nat Ash
ESP/LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 Head
Vox 4x12 Cabinet
go ahead do it if its what you really want go ahead in fact if you really want to get rid of it i can get you an mg with crushing overdrive for that ac30
Look at his screen name. Obviously a troll.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Jsteele1408
He has to be trolling. AC30 and 5150 are on opposite sides of the amp spectrum, just like Ibanez Prestige and Fender Jag are on opposite sides of the guitar spectrum.

I'm fully aware of that, hence the leaning comment.

However, what I am also aware of is that 95% of the general population is completely retarded. He might just be a case of teh stupidz.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
I'm fully aware of that, hence the leaning comment.

However, what I am also aware of is that 95% of the general population is completely retarded. He might just be a case of teh stupidz.

I iz ain't stupdz, I is br00tlz
There's the clincher.