Heylloha ladies and djents,

A few of you probably read my last few amp threads including my NAD which was a bugera 6260, which did indeed fail the day I got it.

After hassling with the company (Behringer was actually superb) and fighting with the store I got it from with some help from eBay I am sending it back and getting a full refund.

I'm kind of wary of taking another shot at this brand seeing as how I played it for and hour and fought for a month to get it returned.

What should I do? I need a high gain amp around this price but I don't want to go through the all the bs again. I can add money if needed.

Advise?

Thanks,
Jacob
Quote by JacobShredder
Heylloha ladies and djents,

A few of you probably read my last few amp threads including my NAD which was a bugera 6260, which did indeed fail the day I got it.

After hassling with the company (Behringer was actually superb) and fighting with the store I got it from with some help from eBay I am sending it back and getting a full refund.

I'm kind of wary of taking another shot at this brand seeing as how I played it for and hour and fought for a month to get it returned.

What should I do? I need a high gain amp around this price but I don't want to go through the all the bs again. I can add money if needed.

Advise?

Thanks,
Jacob

Used Peavey ultra plus
Peavey Ultra Plus, XXX, JSX, 5150/6505, Vypyr Tube 120H
Jet City Amps JCA100, JCA50
Ampeg VH140c, SS140c (solid state)
Crate GX130c, GT3500H (solid state)
Mesa/Boogie Single/Dual Rec, .50 Cal, DC-5 or DC-10, F-50, F-100, Mark III
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X, JCM 800KK signature
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
if he's getting a JCM 800 there's no need to get the KK signature, they're so expensive
Look for a used 2203 instead
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Quote by Raijouta
Peavey Ultra Plus, XXX, JSX, 5150/6505, Vypyr Tube 120H
Jet City Amps JCA100, JCA50
Ampeg VH140c, SS140c (solid state)
Crate GX130c, GT3500H (solid state)
Mesa/Boogie Single/Dual Rec, .50 Cal, DC-5 or DC-10, F-50, F-100, Mark III
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X, JCM 800KK signature

That was helpful.

I am however trying to stay away from solid state, since I'm upgrading from a solid state, and trying to stay around the $500 mark.

Don't care about new/used as long as it doesnt look like crap and sounds/works well..and brutal.
i saw a JCM 900 SL-X for $550 on my local craigslist, that would be a great amp
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
What about the xxx or jsx? It's looking like the main ones that will stay more close to my price are xxx, jsx, or the ultra. I'll try to find an ultra to try out or get decent sound clips from since I've never heard one.