Pretty much as the title says

Ive got a couple of 9v DC pedals and a 18v DC pedal.
Max budget is less than £150 pounds

Yes used will work for me too

Cheers
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
i thought some of the t-rex ones were meant to hum, but i have no idea which ones, and I haven't tried them- that's hearsay. do a search at hc or somewhere like that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think im pretty sold on the voodoo lab one tbh

Unless anyone can find me a better one?

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
I think im pretty sold on the voodoo lab one tbh

Unless anyone can find me a better one?

Voodoo Lab psu's are a good choice. Depending on which one you get, you may need a "Y" adapter to achieve 18V. The ISO-5 has an 18V dedicated outlet. Whereas the PP2+ does not. You will need the "Y" adapter to tie in 2 outlets to achieve the 18V.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i thought some of the t-rex ones were meant to hum, but i have no idea which ones, and I haven't tried them- that's hearsay. do a search at hc or somewhere like that.

In my experience with them its the Fuel Tank Classic (blue one). because its the only one without isolated power.

that said if your pedals play nice its a great power supply
Quote by Oldmonkeys
In my experience with them its the Fuel Tank Classic (blue one). because its the only one without isolated power.

that said if your pedals play nice its a great power supply

that might be it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Carrot
Do you know any specs about that?
It looks interesting.

The CAE/MXR MC-403 is an excellent PSU, I have that on my board as it kicked off the PP2+ and the ISO-5.
8-9V
4-18V
2-9VAC
2-Variable voltage outlets from 6.5V-15V
1-Accessory outlet

It's great, although large in size: 4" x 13.5" x 1.75". Comes w/ rack panel for mounting as well as mounts for mounting on a pedalboard. It is excellent, but if you are maintaining your current board, the 403 becomes too large for your needs. If you do plan on expanding, then this would be a good consideration.
I think something with 4x 18v connections is a bit silly in this instance. I know a couple of power supplies out there have, for example, 8x 9v connections but you can link 2 together to create an 18v connection should you need one. That would probably be the best solution here.

I'm not at my PC right now so I can't check but I'd imagine the voodoo Lab would be one of them, along with one of the T-Rex supplies.

PS. Not that the MC-403 isn't interesting though, because I was un-aware of it until now.
404: Sig not found.
It's the same price as the high end voodoo and it's got isolated outputs.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by ChrisN
I think something with 4x 18v connections is a bit silly in this instance. I know a couple of power supplies out there have, for example, 8x 9v connections but you can link 2 together to create an 18v connection should you need one. That would probably be the best solution here.

I'm not at my PC right now so I can't check but I'd imagine the voodoo Lab would be one of them, along with one of the T-Rex supplies.

PS. Not that the MC-403 isn't interesting though, because I was un-aware of it until now.

For the OP's needs, yes the 403 is too big. I love the versatility of the 403. It replaced the PP2+ and the ISO-5 off of my board.
Yes you can use a "Y" adapter off of 2-9VDC outlets to achieve 18V from the PP2+. as I mentioned in a previous post.
Thanks everyone for the posts but Im gonna go with the PP2+

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals