elementary school never taught me how to react.
they said it was a matter of time,
it’s a matter of fact
I never, however, found consolation in a clock
the tick-tocking merely left me miserable,
as I saw it just a way to measure the moments spent unspent.
I knew you never meant to second guess it,
in the same way a broken record never wishes to repeat what it’s said
repeat what it’s said
repeat what it’s said
Not bad, I would however get rid of "elementary". It makes you sound too young and you might not get much respect, since some dousches will look down on you for being young
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Thank you for the input.

I chose to use 'elementary' school because I believe that's when most of the fundamentals of life are taught to us. (Wrong vs. right, Coke vs. Pepsi, etc.) This isn't meant to reflect on my age now.

If, however, people choose to look down on me for my youth, I can't help but look down on them, in turn, for their ignorance. Being youthful and being oblivious aren't necessarily the same. Billy Ray Cyrus may be older than me, but already I know that he uses more hair care than any man (or woman alike) should be allowed.

To each their own, I guess.
Quote by cedar street
elementary school never taught me how to react.
they said it was a matter of time,
it’s a matter of fact
I never, however, found consolation in a clock
the tick-tocking merely left me miserable,

using merely here kind of throws off the flow and might be a bit too much diction wise. i would change it to 'only' or something a bit simpler to fit with the rest of the piece.

as I saw it just a way to measure the moments spent unspent.

'as i saw it just a way' is a bit wordy, something simpler would be just fine, even just taking out the 'as i' would probably help.

I knew you never meant to second guess it,
in the same way a broken record never wishes to repeat what it’s said
repeat what it’s said
repeat what it’s said

clever, clever little girl.