ok so im thinking of making a tele from a biy kit. i was wondering, ive never seen the iners of a tele, i dont know how to wire things together, or how to add a finish, the rest i can figure out on my own but is there someone who knows the answers. (for the finish im thinking of spray painting it solid blue, but does anyone know how much it would cost to have some one blue sunburst it)
You can do the burst yourself, it's not that tricky as long as you take your time.
Quote by Shashing
You can do the burst yourself, it's not that tricky as long as you take your time.

Agreed.
As for the, im sure yo ucould find a tele wiring diagram on google or maybe on fender's site.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
ok, lol actually sorry guys i just asked my dad and we dont have a solder.... again sorry
yeah, there are plenty of wiring diagrams floating around the internet, we also have the Ultimate Wiring Thread that is very useful for that sort of thing.

The same with finishing, in the Ultiamte Painting and Refinishing Thread and there are links to all of these in the Essential links thread.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by sbourgeo
ok, lol actually sorry guys i just asked my dad and we dont have a solder.... again sorry

If a solder is all that holds you back from wiring it. you can buy one really cheap.

I saw a tutorial in the guitar painting thread on how to do sunbursts
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
Well if your getting a kit surely they would provide a guide or a diagram to help you wire it up?