So I went to guitar center today with no intentions of purchasing anything, but then I saw a used bogner alchemist for sale. I tried it out and was immediately sold. This thing just sounds incredible. The amount of sustain and versatility is just amazing and the tone is great.

Other guitar-related purchases I have made before have either left me dissappointed or just content, but this time I am in love. I have only had it turned down low on the 20w setting and it still sounds awesome. The best part is that it was only $600! It looks brand new as well, includes the footswitch and everything. I can't stop playing it, what an awesome amp and value
pics or its a MG
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I didn't quite like the one I tried too much. Needed alot of tweaking on the knobs. Sounded real dark, and had huge low end and not much treble. The built-in effects weren't too bad, though.

Also, you need to post up pictures or a video or this thread will get closed...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
HNAD I liked that amp when I played it.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
HNAD
I have mixed feelings about that one. They sound great when dialed in in my experience but they can be ridiculously hard to dial in.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
HNAD
I have mixed feelings about that one. They sound great when dialed in in my experience but they can be ridiculously hard to dial in.

Thats what I keep hearing, but I have had no problems at all with that. I just plugged it in and immediately sounded great, no matter what I do, which switches I push it sounds amazing. If this means anything, the best amps I had/played extensively before are Marshall JCM600, Peavey Classics, Peavey XXX, Mesa Bullet and Triple Rec. I prefer this one by far to all of them.

To me it seems like the best uses for it are brown sound and metallica but it can do anything just great
HNAD dude, from what I have heard those are pretty nice. Definitely gives Line 6 a better rep than their Spider series. Plus, you won't catch too much hell when you gig with it lol. Good buy man, enjoy!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE