I have some old speakers and I stepped on the cable and it came off...The other one looks like its wrapped around or something! I've seen stuff like this, but have no idea how to fix it!
If it is attatched to an amp and doesnt go shred...what...what the hell is it?? Eww..
UNFIXABLE MISTAKE.

You can get a little electric solder tool and some solder for it at home depot pretty cheap. Or there might be enough left to just melt it and stick the wire back in. If necessary get a wire cutter as well?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Um, what?

Reattach the wires to the terminals on the speaker...
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
not really sure wat to attach! The speaker wire has like tubing and coper stuff everywhere
If it is attatched to an amp and doesnt go shred...what...what the hell is it?? Eww..
Quote by ch0
Um, what?

Reattach the wires to the terminals on the speaker...

theres only one wire... thats why im confused
Um. Pictures would help but it kinda sounds like you'll need to strip the wire a bit to expose enough to attach it again...?
I have a huge fear if rays.
one cable is simpler than 3 or 4 cables.

post pics and we was tell you how to re-attach the single cable that came of most likely a single terminal.
Its 2 terminals. One leading to a green wire, one leading to a red. I think somehow the single cable splits into 2 strands of the wire and goes through the holes to either terminal
Last edited by Merciless_Nasty at Aug 6, 2010,