I just picked up a white Jackson Dinky, for the hell of it and decided to just try it out right off the bat in a gig, (bad idea I know but its a reliable guitar and it worked out) and after playing and being, you know, the sweaty musician that I am, I raised my arms and bowed, then looked at my guitar and there was a bunch of gross sweat like a black color from my arm resting against the body of my guitar, is there a way to prevent this lmao?
Yep, just have a rag next to you while you play, and after each song wipe yourself and the guitar down.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
yeah... i saw this one guy who had a white gibson flying V, and apparently he didn't bother to wipe it down after each play... there was a like black stain on the guitar body where his arm used to rest, and that shit was not coming off

so be careful... I avoid white guitars primarily because i don't dig the looks, but partially because I'm pretty sweaty myself and I can't guarantee a proper wiping all the time
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
Wear one of those wrist sweat band things. I used too but then found it was more comforable without it.
Try bathing properly. Those 'eraser shavings' are your dead skin + dirt from the body of the guitar.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by thelax
yeah... i saw this one guy who had a white gibson flying V, and apparently he didn't bother to wipe it down after each play... there was a like black stain on the guitar body where his arm used to rest, and that shit was not coming off

so be careful... I avoid white guitars primarily because i don't dig the looks, but partially because I'm pretty sweaty myself and I can't guarantee a proper wiping all the time

colour doesn`t matter, dirt is dirt, and though it might sound strange but dirt shows up more readily on black.

Use a antiperspirant, and wipe down the guitar after playing
Quote by ch0
Try bathing properly. Those 'eraser shavings' are your dead skin + dirt from the body of the guitar.

Bathing? whats that