Any "famous" women you guys are attracted to that are pretty unknown?

Page 1 of 3
If I were to make a "The Madcap's 10 best-looking women" list, the top 3 or 4 would mostly contain women who have been somewhat famous, but pretty much nobody knows them by name and if you ask anybody about them, you'll get a blank look.

So ITT: Post women who are attractive, yet barely anyone knows about them, and they have relatively little popularity.

I'll name two. One, this girl who played Bret McKenzie's girlfriend in like 4 episodes of Flight Of The Conchords. Name is Sutton Foster:

And another is Erin, the new receptionist on the Office, real name's Ellie Kemper.

Jewel Staite (because not THAT many people now really know about Firefly, sadly)

Kristen Schaal (she is the SINGLE most adorable woman in show business, at the moment, in my opinion. Her voice, her style, her humor, etc. Simply amazing.)
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Aug 6, 2010,
Quote by fallenangel20
Kristen Schaal (she is the SINGLE most adorable woman in show business, at the moment, in my opinion. Her voice, her style, her humor, etc. Simply amazing.)
Kristen Schall is cool. She seems to be rising in popularity more. She was the funniest thing about Flight Of The Conchords.
Quote by fallenangel20
Jewel Staite (because not THAT many people now really know about Firefly, sadly)

Giant YES
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by The Madcap
Kristen Schall is cool. She seems to be rising in popularity more. She was the funniest thing about Flight Of The Conchords.

I never got to watch Conchords.

I've been meaning to watch it, but I don't have the channel for the show, and I always forget to look it up. :/

Saxo-Walrus

Though not unknown in areas where the BBC is more popular (ie. not Canada.) I have huge crush on Amy Pond (played by Karen Gillan) from the latest Doctor Who season.

It's not popular in Canada and I feel she qualifies for this thread

Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
No one watches Chuck where I live so my vote is for Yvonne Strahovski.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by fallenangel20
I never got to watch Conchords.

I've been meaning to watch it, but I don't have the channel for the show, and I always forget to look it up. :/
At least watch this sometime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2sa6iHWF8I

Nobody could be more perfect for her part.
Quote by fallenangel20

Giant WTFAREYOUTALKINGABOUT??
Quote by mattman93
No one watches Chuck where I live so my vote is for Yvonne Strahovski.
Vehement agreement.
kill all humans
Masiela Lusha. She played Carmen on The George Lopez Show.

She looks better as a brunette but that's the only pic I have that isn't humongous.
Jennifer Decker, she was in Fly Boys lol.

Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by blake1221
Giant WTFAREYOUTALKINGABOUT??

She's adorable. Everyone likes different people. I like her. So it goes.

Also, I'm not saying she's hot, gorgeous, fine, sexy, etc. She's adorable. Just a ball of happiness that I just wanna cuddle with.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Jon777
^Hell yes. Another pic:

*Jennifer Decker*

To bad there arent really many good pics of her. People have to see her in a movie to really appreciate her.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by King of King V
If shes famous how is she going to be unknown?

Hence the famous being in inverted commas
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Laura Stevenson of Laura Stevenson and the Cans. The most adorable female musician ever.

Currently listening to:
Mock Orange
Tiger's Jaw
American Football
Piebald
Alexa Chung
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Doodleface
Though not unknown in areas where the BBC is more popular (ie. not Canada.) I have huge crush on Amy Pond (played by Karen Gillan) from the latest Doctor Who season.

It's not popular in Canada and I feel she qualifies for this thread

+1.
+1 to Jennifer Decker as well.

My contribution.

Vera Farmiga (The Departed, Running Scared, Boy in the Striped Pajamas)

Katherine Parkinson (IT Crowd, Pirate Radio)
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Emily Atack. Plays Charlotte on The Inbetweeners - ridiculously good looking. And since BBC America is a channel most people don't know exist, no one knows who shes is.

Quote by DC EP
Laura Stevenson of Laura Stevenson and the Cans. The most adorable female musician ever.

My god she really is... look at her cute little smile and the banjo and... just... *squeeeee*
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Liv Boeree:

Poker players will probably know her but she's definitely not famous. She's pretty much my perfect woman, a hot poker player who's also a metal fan, there's a vid of her on Youtube playing a Children Of Bodom song
Quote by Captain Insano
Emily Atack. Plays Charlotte on The Inbetweeners - ridiculously good looking. And since BBC America is a channel most people don't know exist, no one knows who shes is.

What's BBC America? BBC4's retarded cousin?
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Quote by fallenangel20

Absolutely. Plus, her face looks like it's from the '20s. You know how some faces go in and out of style? Yeah, she has one of those faces.

I like Felicia Day. She's probably mostly known for being on the web series The Guild, and she's been on House once, too.

Nerdy women are awesome.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
Poker players will probably know her but she's definitely not famous. She's pretty much my perfect woman, a hot poker player who's also a metal fan, there's a vid of her on Youtube playing a Children Of Bodom song

Like most youtube players she's clean enough but needs to work on her vibrato... hot as hell though. Vid for those who are interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arkk4Qf4x8w

Quote by HeavyReverb

As I understand it it's actually a channel that shows more or less any UK TV that no one else holds the rights to broadcast... hence it being a BBC channel but still having The Inbetweeners.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by HeavyReverb

Idk.

It shows about 16 hours of Cash in the Attic, an hour of news, 2 hours of Kitchen Nightmares, and hour of Top Gear, an hour of Dr. Who and then 3 hours of other random crap (such as The Inbetweeners or Skins, but more regularly an additional 3 hours of Cash in the Attic.)
Last edited by Captain Insano at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
My god she really is... look at her cute little smile and the banjo and... just... *squeeeee*

She's a ridiculously good song writer as well, and her stage presence is the epitome of adorable. Plus, she plays a telecaster. Girls with telecasters =
Currently listening to:
Mock Orange
Tiger's Jaw
American Football
Piebald
April Smith! I love her music, you guys should check her out.

Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by niejel
Can Miranda Cosgrove count?

No, as she is not attractive.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
*April Smith*

I got to meet her once, we have a mutual friend.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 7, 2010,
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I got to meet her once, we have a mutual friend.

Really? What's she like in person? From what I've seen, she seems really cool.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Really? What's she like in person? From what I've seen, she seems really cool.

She's one of those people who are really quiet at first, and by the time you leave, you're thinking My god, she talks a lot.

She was really nice though, we all spent like an hour together at this smoothie joint in Frisco. The drummer in her band was there too. Can't remember his name.

edit: I actually just now checked out her music for the first time. I like it.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 7, 2010,
Page 1 of 3