Hey guys I just wanna know, how many wah pedals do you guys currently own?
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
I have 2, the Clyde Deluxe and the Teese RMC3, but one is going bye bye.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
One just my WH-10 sadly is been acting very odd lately I think it might be broken.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
just one, rarely use it though.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
you only need one. i had a gcb-95, then upgraded to a clyde deluxe. i keep the 2nd one around cuz i am gonna mod it and keep it around for extra.

my roommate has a couple of teese wahs cuz he wanted to try them out and he found them for cheap around town so he'll turn them over later. he has like 3 or 4 wahs cuz he had other ones before the RMC's.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
None. Have a good day
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

About 14 but I'm selling most of them
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
None.

also; needs moar poll.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
woah those of you guys who have more than 5, either you guys are shittin' me or you guys are too damn rich. yeah i asked about this cos i was considering a zakk wylde wah when i already have the dunlop 535-Q. i didn't really like the 535-Q cos i gotta tweak it and i'm the type who does not have the patience to do that. and i didn't really wanna sell that cos i thought i might have the time to play with it when i'm less busy. and once i stepped on the 535-Q, it produces a kind of tone with loads of feedback which i don't want. and the tone just suck.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
I own a Boss noise suppressor and a Cry Baby that I haven't used in years. I'm probably going to buy a Tubescreamer sooner or later, just to tighten up the lead channel on my Bugera.
Gear
LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG7321
Bugera 1990
Peavey Penta 412
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Boss NS-2
Quote by gisobon
woah those of you guys who have more than 5, either you guys are shittin' me or you guys are too damn rich. yeah i asked about this cos i was considering a zakk wylde wah when i already have the dunlop 535-Q. i didn't really like the 535-Q cos i gotta tweak it and i'm the type who does not have the patience to do that. and i didn't really wanna sell that cos i thought i might have the time to play with it when i'm less busy. and once i stepped on the 535-Q, it produces a kind of tone with loads of feedback which i don't want. and the tone just suck.

What's your budget for wahs?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
nah i already bought the zw-45 wah. i liked the tone better on it. oh and guys, just to sidetrack a little, i'm thinking of a tube-screamer that kinds of sounds like gary moore when he plays parisenne walkways in 'one night in dublin' . and there's a difference between an overdrive pedal and a distortion pedal yeah? what's the diff? my dream tone would be something of a mix of Zakk Wylde and Gary Moore.

I love Schecter