Any advice you guys can think of I should give to my possibly pregnant friend?

Page 1 of 3
Title almost says it all haha, teenage pregnancy um...sucks. And my friend's probly got it, she just hasn't gotten an actual blood test yet. Any of you been in or know someone who's been in this situation before? What should I tell her? She's keeping it btw. She's always hella deppressed when we talk, how the fridge do you cheer up a teenage prego??
Well, at least you don't have cancer!

edit: Just stick by her through all the mood swings. She'll need some good friends.
Quote by TMVATDI
Title almost says it all haha, teenage pregnancy um...sucks. And my friend's probly got it, she just hasn't gotten an actual blood test yet. Any of you been in or know someone who's been in this situation before? What should I tell her? She's keeping it btw. She's always hella deppressed when we talk, how the fridge do you cheer up a teenage prego??

Just say this.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by CaptDin
"how the fridge"?

I say that all the time to my friends ad in school and everything haha, its funny to me but not to any1 else, not a big deal I feel lie comedy is for the entertainment of the comedian.

@SlayingDragons, if its a boy, Fonzy, if its a girl, Clitoris, if its a retarded boy, Opi, IDK abt a retarded girl. I'm just saying what she said, don't shoot the messanger man haha
edit: i already said she's keeping it right?
Just be a friend to her, let her know you are there if she needs you. Trust me. I went through this several times with my best friend in high school....but thankfully it ended up being a false alarm every time.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

edit: Just stick by her through all the mood swings. She'll need some good friends.
this.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by TMVATDI
I say that all the time to my friends ad in school and everything haha, its funny to me but not to any1 else, not a big deal I feel lie comedy is for the entertainment of the comedian.

@SlayingDragons, if its a boy, Fonzy, if its a girl, Clitoris, if its a retarded boy, Opi, IDK abt a retarded girl. I'm just saying what she said, don't shoot the messanger man haha

wat.
Sail upon the open skies
thank god my girlfriend is on the pill. that's all i have to say.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
"If you ever change your mind I just want you to know that I have a pair of coat hangers readily available at any time."
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
pregnant women are really horny....so jump on that...anyways

just be a good friend and have a good pair of listening ears orrrr gtf outta there, soldier!
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by valdean
"If you ever change your mind I just want you to know that I have a pair of coat hangers readily available at any time."

"And trust me, I'd be more then happy to add another one to my collection."

To far?
Quote by offthewall91
but thankfully it ended up being a false alarm every time.

doesn't that just get your goat?

"Wahh!! I'm pregnant!"

"Again? Bitch, you had an abortion three months ago!"

...two weeks later

"I'm not pregnant!"

"Why the hell are you still at my house then?"
Quote by alaskan_ninja
TS, look on the bright side. She can't get double pregnant!

yeah huh. How do you think twins are made?

analedit: ah you ass face ^
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by SlayingDragons
"And trust me, I'd be more then happy to add another one to my collection."

To far?

Yes. But by too far, I mean that you took it far enough so that I no longer get the joke...
Buy her humorous t-shirts that refer to her pregnancy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by MakinLattes
doesn't that just get your goat?

"Wahh!! I'm pregnant!"

"Again? Bitch, you had an abortion three months ago!"

...two weeks later

"I'm not pregnant!"

"Why the hell are you still at my house then?"

It was more she flipped out at school it went something like this

"I think I'm pregnant. No I don't think I'm pretty sure I am"

" * I proceed to rant how she should be more careful and almost have a heart attack*

A week later

" I'm not pregnat!"
" "

One Month later Repeat this process. It happened at least 5 times senior year.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Yes. But by too far, I mean that you took it far enough so that I no longer get the joke...

If I'm correct, the coat hanger is used to grab and pull out the unborn fetus.

Which would then be added to the collection of unborn dead fetuses...

Yeah, never mind.
For one she hasn't had it confirmed by blood test yet. Tell her to calm down until then. After that, just give her your support dude, it's all you can do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by offthewall91
It was more she flipped out at school it went something like this

"I think I'm pregnant. No I don't think I'm pretty sure I am"

" * I proceed to rant how she should be more careful and almost have a heart attack*

A week later

" I'm not pregnat!"
" "

One Month later Repeat this process. It happened at least 5 times senior year.

they never learn...
Quote by TMVATDI

If the bolded part is for real, that makes me think that shes really, really not prepared to have a child, regardless of whether she wants to keep it or not.

OT: SteveHouse is right. Listen to him.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by TMVATDI
teenage pregnancy um...sucks. And my friend's probly got it

also lol @ "my friend's got the Teen Pregnancy"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by doomded
If the bolded part is for real, that makes me think that shes really, really not prepared to have a child, regardless of whether she wants to keep it or not.

Yeah, seriously. She could at least spell "Fonzie" and "Opie" right.

And usually the grandparents end up raising the kid in this situation from what I've seen.
Last edited by CaptDin at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by doomded

This is what she told me but I wont let her who use those names, neither will her bf.

btw, to the ppl suggestin i get in her pants, she's my ex, and not the type of ex that u know isnt gonna be an ex for long, the type of ex who there is never again a chance with, so thanks for the optomistic outlook but not gonna happen haha and her boyfriend would kill me, and he can, he's thrice my size. yes thrice, as in 3 times my size.
Well, first are you the dad? O.o

Now that I took my shot at you. Just support her.

Son of bitch, steve beat me here.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by Blackwaterson89

Son of bitch, steve beat me here.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Follow the example.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Tell her you love her and that you'll take care of the baby.

...Then dont'
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

She'd depressed but she's keeping it?

You also don't get pregnancy. It isn't a disease.

You sound like a smart bunch. Abort the thing and learn safe sex.

EDIT: Looked at your profile, you're barely 15. I'm assuming she's 15 too. WAY too young for a kid. Get rid of it.
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Aug 7, 2010,
Quote by TMVATDI
teenage pregnancy um...sucks. And my friend's probly got it, she just hasn't gotten an actual blood test yet.

Stop the train! How long has teen pregnancy been a disease?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
ohmygod u guys all take the things i say way too literal and way too seriously! pregnancy isnt a disease, its just the way i felt like saying it, my wording of it isnt even worth bringing up repeatedly. i'm not the father, she's just a friend right now, she's also my ex, and she said if her bf leaves them and i help them thru it (which she KNOWS i would do) she'd just think of me as the father and tell the kid to call me dad haha, and i doubt she'd really name her kid Clitoris or Fonzie or Opie, she's just trying to scare me. she's not going to abort the aby, or give it up for adoption, she's just the kind of person who wouldnt want to do that, a baby would be extremely important to her. but obviously she doesnt want to be pregnant if she's a teenager, just that if she already is she's not gonna change that. and im not going to frickin falcone punch her! im not that mean! And yes, we're both 15 and a half, and going into sophomore year right now.

To those of you who've been serious, thanks a lot, and to those who arent, im totally fine with jokes, i expected a lot of jokes on this thread, its jut stupid how its the same 1s over and over again, learn to read what people already posted cuz you'll notice the joke u want to tell has already been repeated a lot.

edit: and was any1 really taking me seriously with the "she's got the teenage pregnancy" thing?
Last edited by TMVATDI at Aug 7, 2010,
Page 1 of 3