I'm looking a t getting both the H4 and the H4A but I don't know which should be the bridge and which should be the neck. Any advice?
Searching is wonderful.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
wow i love how everybody on the internet is a dick.....if you just go on the emg website and find the H4 (or H4A) it says in the discription wich should go where
actually i just checked myself...H4 in bridge H4A in neck...ive got that combo in my les paul and they sound great
Thanks guys. And I would prefer to ask actual guitarists not the people who make the pickups. You guys use these in your instruments and probably know more about the actaul use then the guys who put them together.
Quote by DrakeTheOne
Thanks guys. And I would prefer to ask actual guitarists not the people who make the pickups. You guys use these in your instruments and probably know more about the actaul use then the guys who put them together.

Wrong, im sure they are the people who USE the pickups thus why the know how to build them.
Ever wonder why Eric Johnson created his own guitar?
Because he knew WHAT and HOW he wanted it to sound,
so when making a pickup,
they know WHAT and HOW they are going to make it to achieve a SOUND they want
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper