I was wondering if it was possible to mod another tone control onto an amp with 2 equalizers. My current amp has a bass and a treble control, but I really want a mid control as well. Is it possible to do this, and if so, how?
It could, what amp do you have?
I would imagine you could change the tone stack entirely from a treble and bass to a treble, mid and bass. Just a matter of adding another pot, and a cap, if my theory is correct.
Quote by Steve46
thanks alot ice condition!! your the breast!

The best bosom in all of UG.
My amp is a linsheng Uncle G-10. It is a beginner caliber 10 watt amp. Being new the world of modding instruments and gear, I have no idea what tone stacks really are, or where to get them, etc. Sorry if I seem like I know nothing, but what are tone stacks, and where could I get one? furthermore, I wouldn't know how to change the stacks...
This is a rather complex mod. If you think you can do it, it's not impossible, but you better know what you're doing(or have someone telling you what to do).
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.