My crappy amp just isn't cutting it anymore and I've been needing a new amp for awhile, maybe you guys can help? I don't have much money, $300 tops, I'm not sure if SS or tube would fit me better and I'm willing to go used. The only tone I would like it to maybe be-able to put out is RHCP or Jimi Hendrix but not expecting that on my budget. Um, I don't gig so watts aren't a problem (I'd prefer a better sounding amp over more watts, I can't play very loud were I live), I have plenty of pedals so it doesn't need affects.

Now my local Music store has Line 6 Flextone 3 and I heard good things about those, and the price $250... Didn't try it yet, though. I was thinking maybe the Voxac4t, too. I kinda liked the sound but I'm not one to know exactly what I need in an amp if you know what I mean.

I'm a beginner still (less than two years) so all help is appreciated. Oh, and if it makes a difference my guitars are a MIM Tele with two Single coils and a Strat that's SSS.
Anything else I left out that could help you help me?
Current Gear:
Mexican Fender Telecaster
Robert Smith custom Jazzmaster
Stratocaster
Vox AC4TV
Line 6 = shit, generally.

For your money, you probably won't be able to find a tube amp, except the little 5 W epiphone or vox things. They might be okay - i've never used them.

I would suggest you check out the Roland Cube that fits your budget - they are really, really good for the money.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Line 6 = shit, generally.

The only bad products Line 6 makes are the Spiders, and the PODs.

RHCP and Hendrix tones? Blackheart Handsome Devil, Jet City Amps JCA20, Epiphone Valve Senior are all amps that sound right up your alley.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
The only bad products Line 6 makes are the Spiders, and the PODs.

RHCP and Hendrix tones? Blackheart Handsome Devil, Jet City Amps JCA20, Epiphone Valve Senior are all amps that sound right up your alley.

How are pods bad exactly?
They do the job as a modeller.
The flextone 3 isnt bad actually from what i've heard and at the price range your looking at it'll be better than the other modellers new.. but yeah take a look at some of those valve amp suggestions.