Ok i never made an online band before but i have recording equipment and garage band so this shouldent be too hard.

I love to play metal like metalica, slayer, bullet for my valentine and megadeth mostly. but im open to anything. i would love to do originals and covers.

Seeking:
Guitarist
Bassist
Drummer
Vocals

Just post on this thread if your interested, thanks \m/
Quote by Joshua1207
I would be interested in something indie, not really metal.

what bands are close to what you want to go for?
If you're interested in an acoustic guitar player i could be rhythm or something like that.
Depending on the difficulty of the leads, I can do those.

Edit: Just re-read the initial post. I'm more interested in writing originals than playing covers. Covers aren't completely out of the question for me, I'm just not up to par with most of Mustain's work and some of Hammett's work.
Last edited by nightwindelf88 at Aug 8, 2010,
Quote by corych1
what bands are close to what you want to go for?

Modest Mouse, Built To Spill, 764-HERO, Helium, Pinback, etc. since you like metal I'm not so sure if you'd like any of them or have even heard of them lol
I play guitar, and I mainly play Megadeth and Black Label Society, but I'm open to many kinds of music.
i could be the guitarist if you want
check out the music cover on my profile to see if im good enough
hey bro can do some pretty narly vocals also play guitar lamb of god slayer megadeth type shit
Sounds cool. If u need a singer/bassist/lead and rhythm guitarist then im in
I can play bass, I admire Megadeth. Admire.
I love Metallica, though I'm not cool with BFMV...
Mail me, why not?!
Dorcap@012.net.il

I wonder - how does the online business works?
Maybe I'll create a grunge sideproject once I'll figure it out...
Dukey Uses & Abuses:

A Jackson Kelly, A Gibson Les Paul, 2 Fender amps,An Ibanez bass, A Digitech RP350
Quote by Dukey

Maybe I'll create a grunge sideproject once I'll figure it out...

Im in if you want to do a grundge sideproject, Im a huge fan of nirvana. I can play some lead and rythm guitarist and some bass.